ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pair from snapstyle came in. 

Pieces of boost missing throughout on one shoe (like shown) and paint is ehh on the back.

but I can live 

but still looks good 

Last edited:
Kolor uc is way nice. Salty I missed on both pairs. Idk why people are sleeping on the uc. I feel like down the road they may be a easier resell pick up. Really tho who knows. Lol
caged Kolor looked ok in person. the only thing I liked about them was the box and the black knit. But again, I wouldn't pay MSRP for those wild colors and even for me I am into loud/bold colors.

maybe if I am completely done for the year and/or haven't bought a boost in months, I'll probably play catch up on em. But def wanna get them for under retail (which will probably never happen)

maybe if I am completely done for the year and/or haven't bought a boost in months,

There are some cool looking GRs, but really restraining self for the new Parleys and any Sneaker Exchange collabs. Even the next Reigning Champ R2D2C3P0 is whatever.

There are some cool looking GRs, but really restraining self for the new Parleys and any Sneaker Exchange collabs. Even the next Reigning Champ R2D2C3P0 is whatever.
Yea I went a little hard back then and copped too many pairs that a 'kinda' wanted. But that was during the time where they never really had samples and/or upcoming CW pics.

Now I am a lot more choosy. white eqt 97/13 might be the last cop for a while (hopefully).

pimp.gif
 rep'd.

smh could've had them if it weren't for the registering process. Email took a few to get to me. How much was it shipped? It was about $148 or so before shipping

after shipping it was like 177 euros
damn not bad. Maybe its for the best.  My CC hates the hell out of me lol. When is the release date for the states anyway?

EDIT: Sites back up  but my size is OOS

Last edited:
caged Kolor looked ok in person. the only thing I liked about them was the box and the black knit. But again, I wouldn't pay MSRP for those wild colors and even for me I am into loud/bold colors.

maybe if I am completely done for the year and/or haven't bought a boost in months, I'll probably play catch up on em. But def wanna get them for under retail (which will probably never happen)

Yeah I feel like with that solebox purchase and my unicorn kolor 1.0s coming in that my boost urge is somewhat satisfied. Only 1s I really want still are the livestock pbs. Prices on those too goofy right now tho. Add to the fact many of the 3.0s arent my style I dont think many boost purchases are in my future. I like both the new kolors. If I did get the caged idk how often I would rock them tho :lol:. I really dig the uniqueness of the caged so a trade would probably be the only way I would get them. Def not paying the market resell for them atm.

Do you guys like them because of the Kith collab name? Because you can get a similar colorway for below retail if you look hard enough. There are also the Raven trail boosts that look good as well.
I got these for retail and they're the best colorway of the shoe by far. Way better materials and colorblocking than other pairs.

This being a sneaker forum, it shouldn't be too surprising that the details make a big difference to people here.

I couldn't care less about the Kith brand. Some of their products are nice though.

Okay now that I'm wearing these Triple Black 3.0s to work, 1.0 size was definitely the move. Especially with these crew socks that are a little thicker than the super thin no-shows I usually wear. They fit great. Still getting used to the lightness of the PK

I have an exciting 2.0 pickup coming in sometime soon....never see them in here, or anywhere really for that matter. Will definitely be posting pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom