ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PB v1's are ugly
roll.gif
Shiiiii...  Only V1s I like 
roll.gif

Bought TB 3.0's As beaters to preserve my 1.0's. Doing the complete opposite now. Rather preserve my 3.0's and beat my 1.0's. TB 3.0 just look nicer IMO
Can't do that 3.0 knit man, especially not TTS. GO down half a size but then deal with toe bulge. Too loose and flimsy feeling.

Can't do that 3.0 knit man, especially not TTS. GO down half a size but then deal with toe bulge. Too loose and flimsy feeling.
I prefer a looser fit but interestingly enough, TB 3.0's are just as tight as 1.0's. I don't understand it.

Last edited:
Not sure if Y3 is allowed here, but The Loit has the Y3 triple white pureboosts up for sale (full size run right now). I posted a link earlier but it needs to be approved by admins 
tongue.gif

Not sure if Y3 is allowed here, but The Loit has the Y3 triple white pureboosts up for sale (full size run right now). I posted a link earlier but it needs to be approved by admins 
tongue.gif

Thanks, it's been posted here a couple times before you but appreciate the contribution. Welcome to the thread.

I don't like how the Yeezys are handled but I understand it. I'm glad adidas is having all these 3.0 restocks. People who want the shoes should be able to get them. I think it's great.

Hey guys, I've done the research and as far as I can tell these are legit. The only thing I'm concerned about is the lack of an OG box, so any legit check on these cream ultraboosts would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, I personally don't trust my own judgment as it's my first 1.0 model 
smile.gif

If I need to show any more pictures to confirm the legitimacy, please let me know!

Look legit to me, boost nipples, etc

what is the price on those for that wear? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom