ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In honor of St. Patrick
Shoes aren't even green though
grin.gif

I prefer a looser fit but interestingly enough, TB 3.0's are just as tight as 1.0's. I don't understand it.
I get where you're coming from. To me the firmer knit of the 1.0 is part of the reason I got into boost to begin with. I still remember trying on the CB 1.0 and being in awe of the comfort and stability.

Finally have both WM EQT and turbo red EQT in hand to compare sizing and materials.
TR wins IMO overall. The side suede panel is softer with embossed labeling, 3M tongue label, and soft felt-like collar and under lining. The lace loops on the top are plastic so you can tie the laces tight without wrinkling or stretching out the holes, unlike the WMs. Also the insole is thicker on the TR.
Underneath, the WM has a hard flat foam that is thick so you can't feel the boost and creases at the flexing point, whereas, the TR has that soft felt-like material.
Both are size 10.5 which is my UB1.0 size.
Hope this helps.

agreed to what you have said, but i also wanna add another opinion here:

The insole is thinner so it feels more true to size than the TR. Hence why many ppl had the "false" expression that they need half size up then after a few wears, the thicker insole molded to your feet. Also they feel exactly the same, i swap them out and walk 1 foot with the thicker, the other with the thinner one, cant tell the difference as they are both extremely comfortable

the side panel is more rigid on the WM so the shoes feel more support than the TR 

The tongue label is a much nicer touch and my fav feature of the WM since you can tug the laces through them and shows the logos. Also its suede and beats 3m in term of quality material imo
I also vote the WM EQT is nicer overall. I think it has nicer details like the suede patch on the medial side, white leather traingular heel tab etc. Wish it had a black outsole though because the white gets destroyed instantly lol

Last edited:

I also vote the WM EQT is nicer overall. I think it has nicer details like the suede patch on the medial side, white leather traingular heel tab etc. Wish it had a black outsole though because the white gets destroyed instantly lol
also , yes the padding underneath the insole is different. But to say you cant feel the boost is ridiculous and way over exaggerating. Maybe there are ppl that can tell the difference, but i really can't.

And im one of those people can't feel the boost on the NMD at all . So not like im happy with any boost .... 

Back
Top Bottom