ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm here cuz I like Boost and apparently you guys think I like trolling. Ok maybe I need to stop Trolling the Oreos. But on some Forreal s**t this goes to show how much of a beast hype trully is and what the shoe game has come to be. I'm no HypeBeast believe that, just wanted to put it out there to see how ya would react. Lol. Any true sneakerhead would really appreciate what Adidas Is doing right now, I know I do, it brought me back in after being bored with Nike.

Yup, I like Boost but I only like the nicer stuff now. When am I going to wear any of these basic color ways over my... Burgs, RCs, Trace Cargos, CNYs, Yeezys etc?

Not a collector here either, just wear the shoes that I like. Don't have time for these GR boosts anymore.

I didn't cop the Oreos not because it's a GR, I didn't cop them because of that Cat Face 
laugh.gif

I'm here cuz I like Boost and apparently you guys think I like trolling. Ok maybe I need to stop Trolling the Oreos. But on some Forreal s**t this goes to show how much of a beast hype trully is and what the shoe game has come to be. I'm no HypeBeast believe that, just wanted to put it out there to see how ya would react. Lol. Any true sneakerhead would really appreciate what Adidas Is doing right now, I know I do, it brought me back in after being bored with Nike.

Yup, I like Boost but I only like the nicer stuff now. When am I going to wear any of these basic color ways over my... Burgs, RCs, Trace Cargos, CNYs, Yeezys etc?

Not a collector here either, just wear the shoes that I like. Don't have time for these GR boosts anymore.
Both of y'all

go half size down from TTS

I may be in the minority but I went TTS. The she's are a loose fitting shoe which makes sense but length wise because they're a hiking shoe but they fit extremely true to size. Going down a half size would fix the looseness but my toes would be bunched up at the front and it would hurt.

I don't have the Kith but have olive Trail Responses. Went half size down and fit perfect for me.

Thanks guys... Reps handed out.

Keep an eye out on bruh, maybe you can learn a few things. Gucci next or 750s. :smokin

Maybe you can learn how to lace ur kicks. Those solar red gradients ( :smh: ) were possibly the worst laced shoes Ive ever seen. Didnt help they looked like they were ready to explode :lol:. Them right there were their own "Get Out" challenge.

Maybe you can learn how to lace ur kicks. Those solar red gradients (
mean.gif
) were possibly the worst laced shoes Ive ever seen. Didnt help they looked like they were ready to explode
laugh.gif
. Them right there were their own "Get Out" challenge.
LOL yea you right about that one. My early days of experimental Hypebeast lacing, looked ******ed.

But also, apparently I have what you call them "wide feet", can't help that. 

PS to the guy who said I was a Hypebeast up above. Yes we all have a bit hype beast, but I ain't about the hype that looks like trash (like Oreo 3.0s lol). 

@babyJs23   you really gonna let that qishen dude to continue to enter this thread?

I must've flagged him 10+ times for trolling.

He's met with animosity 90% of the time he posts. It does nothing but clog up the thread.

If it's time to use your Hall Monitor skills, now would be the time.
I got warned by BabyJs23 so I'll stay out of this for a while, until the next time I post my unpopular opinion of a holy grail Boost shoe... peace out. 
nerd.gif

@babyJs23
  you really gonna let that qishen dude to continue to enter this thread?

I must've flagged him 10+ times for trolling.

He's met with animosity 90% of the time he posts. It does nothing but clog up the thread.

If it's time to use your Hall Monitor skills, now would be the time.
Relax with the "hall monitor skills" comment.

I got warned by BabyJs23 so I'll stay out of this for a while, until the next time I post my unpopular opinion of a holy grail Boost shoe... peace out. :nerd:
Posting your personal opinions are fine.

However, when you post comments that appear to be an attempt to "flame" or to instigate a problem with another member, that is what is not tolerated.

Last edited:
Posting your personal opinions are fine.

However, when you post comments that appear to be an attempt to "flame" another member, that is what is not tolerated.
So I can call every shoe trash, hideous, lame just to get reactions?

So I can call every shoe trash, hideous, lame just to get reactions?
People will have opinions about shoes, good and bad and people have to right to express their opinions freely.

However, if they are doing it solely "just to get reactions" out of people, then that's where that flag option comes in handy and if I do not see the flagged posts, surely another Mod or Admin will.

Back
Top Bottom