ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From my experience the black knits FEEL more snug compared to other CWs per generation. Length-wise they are all consistent.

It may feel a .5sz smaller but the length is the same. Going up a .5sz may alleviate the snugness (which didn't in my experience for black knits) but you'll have more length up top that will be just as bothersome.

Visual explanation of the evolution of the ultra boost 1.0-3.0
for other new comers that don't know.
Excuse the samurai intro

The 1.0 had a [emoji]10084[/emoji] shape pattern on the toe box, nice.

Question does adidas do a custom ultraboost 3.0, like Nike id?

Last edited:
Haven't checked the thread since Friday, nice to see I only missed some pages lol. Finally got my WM NMDs in the exact size I want. They feel great. Now on the hunt for the EQTs 
nerd.gif

From my experience the black knits FEEL more snug compared to other CWs per generation. Length-wise they are all consistent.

It may feel a .5sz smaller but the length is the same. Going up a .5sz may alleviate the snugness (which didn't in my experience for black knits) but you'll have more length up top that will be just as bothersome.
I've honestly resorted to just going TTS in every UB. 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and uncaged mid all fit fine going TTS. The only pair I would consider deviating from is my 1.0 since it's slightly tight but nothing I can't deal with

Last edited:
I've honestly resorted to just going TTS in every UB. 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and uncaged mid all fit fine going TTS. The only pair I would consider deviating from is my 1.0 since it's slightly tight but nothing I can't deal with
It's been discussed a lot but I have the same size across all generations and uncaged as well. Only UB I went down .5sz are the RCs but I even felt I can stay at my usual UB size.

But if the 'feel' is something more concerning, .5sz down in the 3.0 from your 1.0/2.0 is the closest you can get but for me I had toe bulge so it wasn't worth going down .5sz if I have a bump showing.

Wearing 1.0/2.0 after wearing 3.0 exclusively feel almost like a completely different shoe. Even though 3.0 feels the softest, I appreciate the higher quality feel of the 1.0/2.0

It's been discussed a lot but I have the same size across all generations and uncaged as well. Only UB I went down .5sz are the RCs but I even felt I can stay at my usual UB size.

But if the 'feel' is something more concerning, .5sz down in the 3.0 from your 1.0/2.0 is the closest you can get but for me I had toe bulge so it wasn't worth going down .5sz if I have a bump showing.

Wearing 1.0/2.0 after wearing 3.0 exclusively feel almost like a completely different shoe. Even though 3.0 feels the softest, I appreciate the higher quality feel of the 1.0/2.0
After wearing all three I think the 2.0 is the most comfortable, but I may need to put more time into the 3.0.

There is definitely a difference in feel of the three. 1.0 is a much more stiffer primeknit. 2.0 is still stiff but has the perfect amount of give in my opinion. And the 3.0 is really loose feeling but still very comfy

Has anyone gone hiking using the Trail response or any adidas boost trail shoes?

Those trail response for $50 is not bad but not sure how the sizing is or if there is another Boost trail shoe that is just good.

Would like to read about some NT user experience regarding this...

Thanks

After wearing all three I think the 2.0 is the most comfortable, but I may need to put more time into the 3.0.

There is definitely a difference in feel of the three. 1.0 is a much more stiffer primeknit. 2.0 is still stiff but has the perfect amount of give in my opinion. And the 3.0 is really loose feeling but still very comfy
We might have the same foot or feel preference because I agree with you that the 2.0s feel the best for me. Goldilocks fit for me but the least fav in the aesthetics dept. 

I used to think creams fit 'big' but after wearing 3.0s then transitioning to those, creams fit 'snug'

in any case, at the end of the day they all fit great at the same size you chose for 1.0/2.0. Deviating from that size and you'll frustrate yourself

For those that got the TB 3.0 did it not come with inside stcker? I bought a pair from goat and it didnt come with the sticker inside the shoes. Should I be worried or are they good?

For those that got the TB 3.0 did it not come with inside stcker? I bought a pair from goat and it didnt come with the sticker inside the shoes. Should I be worried or are they good?
Mine did, but I have heard people haven't had one come in retail pairs before. I wouldn't be worried unless there's something else off

Be careful tho, that dye is not coming off if you get it on anything you don't want it on. And taping off areas doesn't work like with paint. Soaks right thru the tape.
Can I use nail polish remover to remove the excess or a different type of acetone?

i have not used acetone to remove the excess, it might be a little too harsh and discolor it. Denatured alchol is cheap and u should be able to find it at home depot or paint stores. Denatured alchol was the recommendation i got fdom the guy who makes the dye so i would prefer to stick with that.

Last edited:
i doubt they're sitting in stock anywhere but keep an eye on the thread for links. i know roadrunnersports has restocked them like a dozen times.

Back
Top Bottom