ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The vid got glitched/paused like that. But even then so, that's what they decided was the best way to model those shoes?

They really go to research their targeted audience's fashion sense.
It's just weird because the marketing people should put themselves in the shoes (figuratively) of those who wouldn't like the shoe and then ask themselves "would this picture change my mind?)

Sloppy laces don't make that impact

It's just weird because the marketing people should put themselves in the shoes (figuratively) of those who wouldn't like the shoe and then ask themselves "would this picture change my mind?)

Sloppy laces don't make that impact
There's def a big disconnect in Adidas design team and the modeling agency they most likely hired to model the clothes/shoes.

The dudes that model their clothes seriously don't give me any desire to rock any of their lifestyle clothing/shoes if I had not seen it modeled on a different website.

These websites should create an algorithm in which if a person checks out below a certain time like less than .5 secs it should be an insta-ban.

Last edited:
@DrKingSchultz
 You went all in quick bro haha all good pick ups though

[emoji]10084[/emoji] Yeah it looks like my roshes will be going the way of the dinosaurs when these come in, I managed to get my two pairs direct from adidas.co.uk but had to resort to footlocker for my girls pair as they didn't have them anywhere else in her size, looking forward to trying them out [emoji]128524[/emoji]

These websites should create an algorithm in which if a person checks out below a certain time like less than .5 secs it should be an insta-ban.
that would only make bots start their checkout time slower to adjust. Bots been doing that with Supreme. Delay checkout to not be detected as a bot 

[emoji]10084[/emoji] Yeah it looks like my roshes will be going the way of the dinosaurs when these come in, I managed to get my two pairs direct from adidas.co.uk but had to resort to footlocker for my girls pair as they didn't have them anywhere else in her size, looking forward to trying them out [emoji]128524[/emoji]
Welcome to a world of comfort

that would only make bots start their checkout time slower to adjust. Bots been doing that with Supreme. Delay checkout to not be detected as a bot 
how much slower though?

If it takes say 3 seconds for me to manually check out and a bot has to buffer 3 seconds, then I would think that is fair game.

I just wouldn't reveal as a website what that min time would be.

Eh, we already pretty much knew what time frame they dropped anyways, people would just run their boys at the top of the hour regardless. Nothing will change really I think.
True...  

I dunno, is the resell game still forreal lit for Boosts? I still see a whole bunch of shoes sitting on eBay, even the GRs.
In some CW sure...  But mostly Collabs and 1.0 lol

adidas moved to exact launch times:

View media item 2376513

I actually saw this when buying my pair of olive greys which were released today on adidas.co.uk, it made me fill out a captcha before being able to add to my cart, once completed, it just glitches out and just reloads the captcha over and over again, it had to be completed over 15+ times before I could successfully complete my order. That was my experience anyway. Not sure how it will go for others and bots.

Last edited:
how much slower though?

If it takes say 3 seconds for me to manually check out and a bot has to buffer 3 seconds, then I would think that is fair game.

I just wouldn't reveal as a website what that min time would be.
How would they differentiate between manual and bot though?

Last edited:
YM was actually carting the moss green UB from ADC UK this morning and offering these carts for free.

Even when he is not trying to make money,  that fool was hogging all the stock.  

YM was actually carting the moss green UB from ADC UK this morning and offering these carts for free.

Oh so genereous from YM, while there is still a full size run sitting now lmao

Because they knew they wouldn't make any money. So they would rather have the good press for "giving away" carts versus making $50

How would they differentiate between manual and bot though?
I don't think a bot's purpose would matter at that point if it has the same odds as manual. I mean that's why folks get a bot so they can check out the fastest yea?

I wouldn't think it's a good investment to pay hundreds of dollars on a bot if it's the same odds if I can just check out manually.

Plus the risk of getting permanently banned.

The countdown timer makes no difference, a lot of the releases have been at exact times. They only do random time for yeezys and mostly limited pairs (these aren't going to be that hard to get if you want them).

Now I can officially say Im passing on those havens...  Looking like 2.0 knit too lol  Plus that shinny toe guard...  
These looked like they were dipped in Vaseline. I'd hit up every accent with matte finisher to take off that shine. Still wouldn't get rid of the perforations though

Back
Top Bottom