ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
frown.gif
at that Euro site a couple pages back not shipping to the US.

Need a small size in the Night Cargos pretty badly.
They have them for 220 or so on ebay, which would be retail plus shipping/taxes basically depending on which Euro site you could've gotten them from

Better chances than the OG, only 2k of those on ADC

If you know how to work the cart system by waiting for the 10 minute cart hold to run out it should be an easy cop

Aight Thats a bet... I see numerous places are releasing em too so feeling more confident...

Those Liverpool Oreos showed up today.  Shipped from Hong Kong and appear to be fake although good fakes.  They're also the wrong size and the size tag is simply a sticker so no telling what size they actually are but they're really small
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

How does one go about filing a paypal claim?  Haven't had to do that yet.

Those Liverpool Oreos showed up today.  Shipped from Hong Kong and appear to be fake although good fakes.  They're also the wrong size and the size tag is simply a sticker so no telling what size they actually are but they're really small
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

How does one go about filing a paypal claim?  Haven't had to do that yet.
Sign into your account and click on the transaction for the shoes. On the bottom left or right should be a "File a dispute" button. Then you proceed to give them your side of the story BUT the only down side is if you win they'll make you ship the shoes back before receiving a refund 

Sign into your account and click on the transaction for the shoes. On the bottom left or right should be a "File a dispute" button. Then you proceed to give them your side of the story BUT the only down side is if you win they'll make you ship the shoes back before receiving a refund 
Apparently if they're fake they just tell you to destroy the shoes

Apparently if they're fake they just tell you to destroy the shoes
Really? Is that new? I've had that happen to me before and they had me send the shoes back

Hey guys what do you think of our Boost collections so far?

Myself:

First Row: BRED Yeezys (13), Zebra Yeezys (13), Beluga Yeezys (13)

Second Row: Mastermind Japan NMDs (11.5), White Mountaineering NMDs (11.5), OG NMDs (12)

Third Row: TB UBs (12), Parley UB (11.5), Super Bowl UB (11.5)

Last Row: Kith x Naked CS2 (11.5), Tri Color NMDs (12), Bedwin NMDs (12)

My Wife:

First Row: Zebra Yeezys (5), Oreo Yeezys (5), Kith x Naked CS2 (5.5), Human Race NMDs (5)

Second Row: OG NMDs (5), Duck Camo Pink NMDs (5), Duck Camo Olive NMDs (5), King Push UB (5)

Third Row: SNS x Social Status Superstar Boost (5)

Last edited:

Their box next to a legit UB box for comparison.

The shoes look good, but smell weird as hell. 

I have authentic Oreos arriving tomorrow so I'll know for sure by then.
The ankle collar looks funky af, the opening is also too large. Pretty remarkable how close the counterfeit industry is coming to the real thing.

Hey guys what do you think of our Boost collections so far?

Myself:

First Row: BRED Yeezys (13), Zebra Yeezys (13), Beluga Yeezys (13)

Second Row: Mastermind Japan NMDs (11.5), White Mountaineering NMDs (11.5), OG NMDs (12)

Third Row: TB UBs (12), Parley UB (11.5), Super Bowl UB (11.5)

Last Row: Kith x Naked CS2 (11.5), Tri Color NMDs (12), Bedwin NMDs (12)

My Wife:

First Row: Zebra Yeezys (5), Oreo Yeezys (5), Kith x Naked CS2 (5.5), Human Race NMDs (5)

Second Row: OG NMDs (5), Duck Camo Pink NMDs (5), Duck Camo Olive NMDs (5), King Push UB (5)

Third Row: SNS x Social Status Superstar Boost (5)
Dope man, definitely got some heat in those collections.

Dope man, definitely got some heat in those collections.
​Thanks man :smile:

Had a few others (mostly Yeezys), but sold due to fitting a bit tight.

Missed out a few, like the Kith UBs, BAPE x NBHD (In store only :((( ) and BAPE NMDs :frown:

Trying to slow down on GRs for a bit for myself, will probably buy my wife a few more GRs and limited.

Not interested in the upcoming Yeeyzs, the rumored Human Races are probably what I'm looking out for next :smile:

Last edited:
They make fakes of everything. If it costs them $5 or less to make them they can sell them for normal retail or less and still make a killing

UPS guy came through with my package from GOAT just as I was about to head off for work, these are fire!!!!

ADC stock pics definitely did not do them justice, they looked so gross in those lmao.

Quick snap before work, I'll take better ones tonight when I get back and it's dark

Back
Top Bottom