ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i went with the monotone all white ultra boost w the multi color tab.. gonna be so clean for the summer.

so they wont adjust it on their own without us calling in? i dont want them messing with my orders until after they ship haha
Yea on the phone they said it was an auth hold, when it ships out everyone should get refunded(or normal tax rate it usually costs you, if it does). 

Last edited:
more TBs restocking? :nerd:

:rofl:
the 29th was the original date (i think) for the TBs that dropped today, not sure if stormtrooper stormtrooper realized that or not.

Yeah. I mean that. The original release was designated at 29th.

Why are people calling those black Boost UBs that dropped today Triple Blacks? :nerd:  The cage ain't really black and the knit ain't black. Even adidas isn't calling them triple black:  Core Black / Core Black / Solid Grey
 (BA8923)

View media item 2380271

Lol. Okay they are black-silver, smoke caged-black boost ultraboost.

Nah, naame too long. Lets just call them TB lol

I really think that he got them all at resale 

People be tripping
laugh.gif
 Them joints should be called Double Black & Grey 
More like double black and cokes 
wink.gif

picking up another voucher later after dinner (if they're available) if my boy doesn't want i'll oop it

A lot of y'all tripping over 15 dollars on sales tax.... these are $200 dollar shoes. It could be worse if you had to pay retail. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Who has in-hand pictures of the black leather cages?

edit: Nvm. There were a few in the pages before. Refer to this post.

Last edited:
A lot of y'all tripping over 15 dollars on sales tax.... these are $200 dollar shoes. It could be worse if you had to pay retail. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Ah gotcha. So when a retailer wrongly charges a state sales tax that equates to 12% of the item's cost, which -- by law -- they're not allowed to charge, we should't care because the product was $200.

I don't generally make personal slights on NT, but you're a doofus.

Ah gotcha. So when a retailer wrongly charges a state sales tax that equates to 12% of the item's cost, which -- by law -- they're not allowed to charge, we should't care because the product was $200.

Exactly [emoji]128514[/emoji] Dude is acting like 10 shoes at 10% aint a whole nother shoe

Not going to stoop to your level but I will say we are in a world where people pay thousands and sometime tens of thousands for sneakers... so 12%, what are we talking 25 bucks.... lighten up bro wasn't intending to slight anyone. This is the sneaker game take the W for getting the shoes you wanted or atleast I hope you wanted and rock them.

And on that note if $20 dollars is that big of a deal, that person needs to check their priorities cause shoes shouldn't be one. Especially at these prices.

Either way, not looking to start an argument just sharing my opinion (wanted or unwanted). Enjoy your Saturday night everyone!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or when you buy over 5 pairs that $15 bucks turns Into real $$$
So no one is being petty here on complaining

Now who's gonna bust their balls for a 20% disco code on top
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

digging yourself more into that doofus hole

You sound silly man. Who cares if that 12% means nothing to you. It does to others. They aint asking you to spend your time calling Adidas to get a refund.

digging yourself more into that doofus hole

You sound silly man. Who cares if that 12% means nothing to you. It does to others. They aint asking you to spend your time calling Adidas to get a refund.
fr 12% on 10 pairs of shoes is a **** ton. Hell I got both leather cages and the black/greys today for me(not sure if keeping all), and 4 for my friends(since they couldn't get through)  I would have been paying an extra 160 on tax that my state doesn't even charge.

1 pair or even 7, I'm calling about the extra 24 bucks call me cheap idc

Not going to stoop to your level but I will say we are in a world where people pay thousands and sometime tens of thousands for sneakers... so 12%, what are we talking 25 bucks.... lighten up bro wasn't intending to slight anyone. This is the sneaker game take the W for getting the shoes you wanted or atleast I hope you wanted and rock them.

And on that note if $20 dollars is that big of a deal, that person needs to check their priorities cause shoes shouldn't be one. Especially at these prices.

Either way, not looking to start an argument just sharing my opinion (wanted or unwanted). Enjoy your Saturday night everyone!

This is some of the dumbest **** I've read on NT and I've been here a long *** time.

When you get a little older you'll learn the value of a few bucks. Especially when those few bucks are monies you aren't supposed to be giving up.

Back
Top Bottom