ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems that way even with the r2...  I have all season mats and I make it a point that my heels are flat when driving :lol:   I used to not drive with my shoes on for this very reason 
Yes they will get dirty quick. And it's impossible to clean. The reason being is the UB 2-3 have a little piece of rubber in the back that comes past the boost. The EQT don't.

Would the EQT boost attract more dirt, since the midsole does not have a semi gloss coating like the UBs?
Driving with them on would probably make it worse from the floor mats rubbing that heel area.
My heel area is always dirty after driving, I have resorted to placing a plastic bag underneath my right shoe.

Dayum. Which one will be harder to get in the future?

I'm growing to like on Black leather LTD and silver TB. But my wallet said "nooo, don't take them all! Buy only what you need or you'll tied on loanszn!"

Lol

Shiiping or order confirmation? I haven't received a shipping email yet but did get VAT refunded according to customer service rep

You guys got your vat refunded already? I sent a message to them using the web form asking to remove vat but no word yet. Any trick to this?

Adidas SF got black and grey leather Ltd today

Welp seems I got played by staff there. Told me April 1st release >:

So which one of these is considered 'mystery gray' 3.0? I've seen pages where the brown heel is MG but the left ones look more MG-esque comparing the two.
Left i believe. I've seen people referring to the rights as grey ltd 

Last edited:
You guys got your vat refunded already? I sent a message to them using the web form asking to remove vat but no word yet. Any trick to this?
Welp seems I got played by staff there. Told me April 1st release >:

If it makes you feel better I called this morning and was told no. I just happened to be there anyway

Anyone "collecting" or keeping DS boost at least within the last year or so? I am curious how the boost sole look like (yellow or not).

PEARL GREY 3.0 ~$135 SHIPPED AFTER VAT REMOVAL FEAST MY BRETHREN!!! - https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/adi9052/adidas-ultraboost-running-shoes-~-ss17/

**Make sure to turn currency to USD$ for $1.99 shipping.

**message them to refund vat.

**Limit 1 per address/account (It doesn't say this anywhere but they canceled me for ordering 2 zebra boosts the other day claiming they are limited release)
For those of you still looking to order via this link you MIGHT (it's blocking US currency for some) have to do so by changing currency to GBP which doesn't change actual cost of the shoe itself but does change shipping cost to 12GBP (~$15 USD) vs the $1.99 USD if you hit the link last night. should come out to ~$148 shipped after asking for a VAT refund which is still a great deal. 

*Edit some are reporting they are still able to cop with USD $ for 1.99 shipping

Last edited:

Anyone "collecting" or keeping DS boost at least within the last year or so? I am curious how the boost sole look like (yellow or not).
Out of all my pairs I think only two have the "yellowing issue". Small spots only, nothing major.

Boost doesn't yellow just sitting in the box DS. I have 3-4 pairs that I've had on ice for over a year, a couple pairs for almost two years, and they all look perfectly fine.

finally a nice day out here ... digging into the vault
tongue.gif

Dj4FQbztGpZ7DI_xP2W7pExYTyLtliBGkp9bBI_Kx1Uyc-vCkcTCrL-AQsePAOO8Ny5qylBWUGLP_AbK_eRugEp1BKYuqgtrg25z0lJ5xOADRQzOkvZLjTajpYmAiczOt2noI4kbKnrBqyf4aKdQq55_eq3sjzJSLwqPpPs8DNv1dFAG_cqNrUIV38AmHowl25jbmmzOAzOR9gN4oDyu3OfbHNItJhWBnvVHX85iYRXUSkuhy3s_P1g-nvdn2je9Bx142uNwWSpmCFlhsq5U9BIfCQB-vdghX03VqxBCWMi76pU8ucAntVAMcT-IJ8jRtlCs7f_LjCwlkN79uH7ImUF1-EGPvATaQIfpsS0vWt2WiCQquewoaxPKBUs0QC8jlklyJ9xyyLXb-BiLovXmdADWdug46zUelAeMfXWfMI9UKYBAtanCMwGt4piYTclTvsMV4wjVkMksM_pK87qsrBd49jtjDpunpldIaQAF8rINHDhHCCQ3KkaUFzRW410fEZp3UM45YeqwcRPHzFQOiDCj_2KPp8oYnxi5h_75jvee61GJlnBBc8NJc1Vde5op19Ey2WaPHgjU_TvVoMoBLAUCT00PJDvVYwGSUrm92xiESScYbLaraw=w713-h950-no

Getting all these new sneakers lately but I've been rocking my Trail Boosts all week lol. Beating these to hell and I love it!

Back
Top Bottom