ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you worked at a shoe store you would understand lol. People taking off with pairs, putting wrong sizes in wrong boxes, dirtying shoes up then people asking for a discount later on. If you are there for a limited edition drop, you should know your size already. 
the way adidas sizing goes, knowing your size ahead of time is damn near impossible
laugh.gif

If you worked at a shoe store you would understand lol. People taking off with pairs, putting wrong sizes in wrong boxes, dirtying shoes up then people asking for a discount later on. If you are there for a limited edition drop, you should know your size already. 

It's reflection of how the buying public has been behaving. Thus the policies have become less customer friendly. As much as people try scam and get over no wonder some of the policies aren't tougher.

Wait what lol. I used to work at a shoe store and never even entered my mind about not letting them try on. Let them try on one shoe and/or watch them try it on. Some people don't know how things fit for particular models. 30% of this thread is ppl asking if xyz is TTS or size up/down

Last edited:
Has anyone used the SneakersER paint pen on the ultraboost or boost in general? 

Thinking bout grabbing one for my boost that starting to yellow, would like some insight tho

I just wish there was more info ahead of time from an official Adidas source about how new releases fit. I wish I could try them on but I understand how some of these stores run their business. It's just annoying that I would have gotten my wrong size in say Yeezys v2s if I didn't follow Yeezy Mafia on Twitter. That's kinda bonkers.

Wait what lol. I used to work at a shoe store and never even entered my mind about not letting them try on. Let them try on one shoe and/or watch them try it on. Some people don't know how things fit for particular models. 30% of this thread is ppl asking if xyz is TTS or size up/down
SF is a huge store tho. Easy to get distracted and lose track of a person. 

Damn, I just left SF! Had 2 hrs before my flight too. Would've scooped core black LTDs in 11.5 [emoji]128553[/emoji]

ahh, wasn't familiar with that ****. i was at footlocker in line with 3 other people for the vapormax and dude wouldn't let us try em to check sizing. guy in front of me was being sarcastic saying i'll take both pairs since you won't let me try em on. eventually employee caved in, lol

Gonna pull the trigg on the Almost TB's if I can't cop the Haven's. Was checking out on the Minimadrid link earlier till I saw that shipping charge. I was like...nah, can't do it :lol:

I really like the Almost TB >>> 3.0 TB.

The smoke cage and black boost did it for me.

Only dislike is the laces but I swapped them out with solid 1.0 black laces and i think they look good now lol

That being said though... in order for TB's

1.0 > Almost 3.0 > TB 3.0

Last edited:
Grey LTDs look dope, was lucky and my cousin copped me 2 pairs from Korea. Have to wait till next month to pick them up though

Last edited:

I would totally cop 2 sizes.  Try it out in the mall and then immediately return the one you don't want.
The associate said only 1 per customer. And with limited/hyped releases it can be hard enough finding your own size, let alone 2 consecutive sizes unless you get there just after the shoes are put out. When I checked they had 1 more 9.5 but were out of 10s.

After seeing pics of the Leather Cage Core Blacks and Grey LTDs, I'm returning my Almost Triple Blacks as soon as they come in.

Back
Top Bottom