ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have the AW Bball already in hand and knows how they fit and how is the boost(comfort)? These are something else

Last edited:
Anyone have the AW Bball already in hand and knows how they fit and how is the boost(comfort)? These are something else

No but I want to grab them this weekend. Do you prefer the black pair or the other colorway? I am trying to find out if I have to worry about these selling out. The $270 price point may keep people away? But then again it is AW.

Last edited:
Ah...  Couldnt even remember 
roll.gif

You guys keep grabbing wangs & let me get these Haven's & RC's please [emoji]128513[/emoji]

For those with the LTDs in hand, do they fit TTS or can you go up half size? Found a decent deal but half size up

No but I want to grab them this weekend. Do you prefer the black pair or the other colorway? I am trying to find out if I have to worry about these selling out. The $270 price point may keep people away? But then again it is AW.
Im going for the white pair, they stand out more and will look dope with shorts and jeans. Yeaah hope it will be easy to grab though!

Vapormax hate seems strong in here but these are something else. Must cop for me

Last edited:
Im going for the white pair, they stand out more and will look dope with shorts and jeans. Yeaah hope it will be easy to grab though!
That's the pear I'm going for, they will go quick without a doubt. They are boosted and it's a collab - no brainer they sell out.

That looks like a flyknit race on bubbles of molten steel, like the bad guy from terminator 2.
laugh.gif
Funny that I thought of Terminator 2 as well. They're dope. Nice change of pace, especially since the UB is losing appeal to me...

Last edited:
$260 should make some people hesitate, hopeful I'm able to grab the white pear.

View media item 2386428
Saw this on reddit

Left after
Right before

from what I read, it's basically paint. It'll start to chip and crack, revealing the yellow discoloration underneath... at least that's what I've been told. Sad though, I thought we were close!

Yup. It's just a thin paint. Used it on the real OG Boost, the first black/white pure boosts when they started to yellow. It was a quick and easy fix albeit temporary and did crack/flake a bit. Got tired of touching it up regularly so ended up painting the Boost black. View media item 2386952

Yup. It's just a thin paint. Used it on the real OG Boost, the first black/white pure boosts when they started to yellow. It was a quick and easy fix albeit temporary and did crack/flake a bit. Got tired of touching it up regularly so ended up painting the Boost black.
that came out really well, which paint did you use? does it still chip/flake?

Back
Top Bottom