ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but I'm at work watching everyone walk around with the Royals they picked up this morning and it's just wild to me how much JB kicked up their stock #s for Retros

4 years ago my local stores would only get maybe 20 pairs of the biggest of GRs and now they be getting 60-80 pairs per drop

Anyone in the thread still heavy into Jordans?

Wasn't easy this morning 1/2. Haven't bought anything off SNKRS for longest time and actually forgot the buying routine. Feast or famine in thread. A lot of stupid there.
Looks like well made retro. Nostalgia.

Don't mind the bball wangs especially in white. The silhouette is straight but what's up with the straight boxer brief collar around the ankle
I know you're fairly new but don't quote pics pls.  I meant, like a long string of pics.

Last edited:

Off topic but I'm at work watching everyone walk around with the Royals they picked up this morning and it's just wild to me how much JB kicked up their stock #s for Retros

4 years ago my local stores would only get maybe 20 pairs of the biggest of GRs and now they be getting 60-80 pairs per drop

Anyone in the thread still heavy into Jordans?
Nike had to counter Boost mania somehow. Let's re-retro stuff AGAIN we would've loved to keep limited and scarce. (i.e. Royals, MC 2.0's, etc) I hope Adidas keeps forcing Nike's hand.
You act like adidas wouldn't retro shoes if they had any instasell shoes in the past. They literally retroed the crazy 8s a couple of years ago to try and feed off the kobe nike line hype. And they technically did it recently with the Powerphases when Kanye stamped his name on them. 

You act like adidas wouldn't retro shoes if they had any instasell shoes in the past. They literally retroed the crazy 8s a couple of years ago to try and feed off the kobe nike line hype. And they technically did it recently with the Powerphases when Kanye stamped his name on them. 
Agree with this statement 

If fila were to retro some **** oh boy , you see me on filas all day long 

Those AW BBall shoes are pretty dope but I don't really like the ankle collar. It looks like a cheap elastic band. 

Fit is similar to Jordan 4's with the comfort and lightness of the Ultraboost w/ ankle support. 

Really shocked to hear this honestly. They look like bricks and I didn't not expect them to be lightweight at all. Really thrilled to hear that. Hopefully I can find a trade partner.

Back
Top Bottom