ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 hours til the release and people are already starting to get all on edge 
laugh.gif

Yawn.
BOORRRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.
Can't believe this bus driver shoe has the thread up in arms. I swear some of you let the hype distort your opinion.

Poll is almost even third all around.
Yeah they're boring as hell and I don't care for them.
Think they're fugly. But Boost Thread Motto prevails.

A lot of people seem to dislike the havens. I wonder which ub collab is disliked more the sns x ss or the haven? If i recall, the sns x ss had less than 50% of people that actually liked them lol.

A lot of people seem to dislike the havens. I wonder which ub collab is disliked more the sns x ss or the haven? If i recall, the sns x ss had less than 50% of people that actually liked them lol.

SNS x SS = Not a fan here lol

Last edited:
Just ordered the collegiate navy off rooted. 1st pair of UB. Like the PK pattern the most on the 2.0. Anyways I wemt tts and have a slim foot. Hope in ok.
Also anybody have the UB collegiate navy 2.0? Please post some pics.
Anyways thanks yall

Just catching up. Did a lot of people pick up the black leather 3.0? I just got off of work 15mns ago and was still able to pick up a pair off Eastbay.

Just ordered the collegiate navy off rooted. 1st pair of UB. Like the PK pattern the most on the 2.0. Anyways I wemt tts and have a slim foot. Hope in ok.
Also anybody have the UB collegiate navy 2.0? Please post some pics.
Anyways thanks yall

You should be fine. Enjoy them...

I always want to pull the trigg on the navy's but never do. Might have on that link posted but they were sold out of my size when I carted.

Yawn.

BOORRRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.

Can't believe this bus driver shoe has the thread up in arms. I swear some of you let the hype distort your opinion.
It's triple black. Collab or not, it is a style that is just as easy to love as it is to hate, as far as opinions/tastes go. Look at the non-collab TBs as proof.

Back
Top Bottom