ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just downloaded the oembed file for the adidas / footwear / new arrivals page and ctrl+F'd 11.5 and read the descriptions one by one until I found the PID.

I found it before they went live but I decided to take the 11.5 out of my cart and put a size 11 in because I figured they had more stock of that size. As soon as I did that the went live RIP lol

Not even one success story in the thread.
laugh.gif
bc no one irl got them only bots carted

ad1das-hvn-b00st

Revolutionary security features added!!! They weren't kidding when they said this:
 To those concerned about our online release we will be implementing new security features that will help fight bots. Thanks!

the product just went live bots got to the product before it even was seen by the regular folk. I tried searching ultra boost before and nothing showed up.

the product just went live bots got to the product before it even was seen by the regular folk. I tried searching ultra boost before and nothing showed up.
same here and had new arrival refreshing, adidas refreshing, and ultra boost search refreshing and nothing

Wonder ultimately what shops are going to do about automation/bots.

Isn't it far too expensive to legitimately counter it?

Everything seems to be going the raffle path anyways. :smh:

Wonder ultimately what shops are going to do about automation/bots.

Isn't it far too expensive to legitimately counter it?

Everything seems to be going the raffle path anyways.
mean.gif
and bots still run raffles when they automize thousands of entries for one person.

These better not reach TB 1.0 levels on the resale market. Aesthetically, they aren't anywhere near the same level. Inexplicably an inferior product.

Such an ugly UB with a trash release.

Can't believe Some Strike and RSVP Heat were charging like $200-250 for an ATC slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom