ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeap, fully on board with RCs
smokin.gif
I'm not feeling them but still trying to cop 
laugh.gif

Without a doubt
smokin.gif

So for those of who that were trying for the 1.0 RC's when they dropped, which site did you have more success on and do you remember what time that RC dropped the UB's on their site? Or was it announced

EDIT: Never mind, just went through their twitter and saw they announced it was at 12am EST the day of release
I got one from ADC off of a restock and another from blends online. I couldn't get through on reigning champs site.

I wonder if these are going to drop on the same sites that had the 1.0s 
Only time will tell
For some reason it seems like adidas is severely limiting most 3.0's though
Anyone else feel the same? Or is it just me

Last edited:
I'll let you guys decide. I've been offered Wang rust colored skate's locally for $165. Should I grab?

Can't wait for this era of YouTube/Instagram "screen printers" to die out. The culture has already suffered enough the past few years.

Last edited:
@dragontales  One can never have too many Grey Boost.  

Methinks you should keep all 3 and flip whichever you haven't worn this time next year.  

If anything, you'll just avoid having ragrets down the line for not having kept them all.  And I say that based on the number of posts I've read where doods kick themselves for having sold specific pairs.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the ltd boosts with the tan heel cup? I just got the almost triple black and had to go half size down

It's sad, I wonder when companies will start trying to prevent bots. I understand why they don't since it would just cost them money that isn't being taken away from them since they are still making the sale but it has to happen sometime. Maybe if they get enough bad PR after a botted release but IDK

Back
Top Bottom