ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There's levels to this ish!! 
laugh.gif

Going after the womens pair 
pimp.gif
I never understood the point of doing womens vs mens versions of a collab when its the exact same shoe just different size scale. Is there even a different product code between gender

i think Yeezy breds also had a womens size run but never seen it on stockx or goat. 

I never understood the point of doing womens vs mens versions of a collab when its the exact same shoe just different size scale. Is there even a different product code between gender

i think Yeezy breds also had a womens size run but never seen it on stockx or goat. 
yes, different product code. BW1116 and BW1122

Last edited:

Not sure. I snooped around the internet and there seems to be conflicting reports, but most news outlets are saying that the cage will be leather. I can't find an official source from RC. 
There's an NTer that already has a pair on hand - it's leather.  

Quote:

First of all, I am not a photographer of any sort so you can hold on to your smart comments

And I know he said he's no photographer, so I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but it looks really underwhelming to me. Looks like a regular UB release - especially when you take into consideration the grey pair with the tan colored suede heel cup that dropped recently. 

The Reigning Champ Alpha Bounces look better to me. 

Last edited:

Leather or not, still the same **** that has been released basically 3 times already.  Lazy *** collab.  Pointless.
I agree
I'd like to see a side-by-side of the Clear Greys, Mystery Greys, LTD Greys and the RCs for laughs 

Last edited:
Probably pick up these CNY I saw online then ha thanks guys. Also those RC pics just changed my mind on grabbing a pair, too similar to the pair that I bought the 25th.

And I know he said he's no photographer, so I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but it looks really underwhelming to me. Looks like a regular UB release - especially when you take into consideration the grey pair with the tan colored suede heel cup that dropped recently. 

The Reigning Champ Alpha Bounces look better to me. 
I think it's the lighting.

Back
Top Bottom