ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The shops carrying RC UBs haven't said a word about them, because I believe consortium shops will be getting in their shipment during the week next week, if not by next weekend.

I just realized that the Kolor Uncaged Ultra Boost is basically like a Nike Mag themed UB

Being that Back to the Future is my favorite movie trilogy of all time these are now a must cop 
laugh.gif

Markup for UBs in Canada is getting wild. Last few collabs have been 290, new RCs at 260. First RC and earlier they were no more than $230.

Anyone have any early links for havens on any site? [emoji]128064[/emoji] I know they out there if you can help out pm me

This **** is getting old quick. Pretty clear at this point that adidas doesn't give a damn about their customers. Always with the F&F releases and city specific BS. Just make more of the ******* shoes already, enough with manufactured hype, you got us, we all want the shoes, now let us buy them.

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off over here

Still haven't got that dose of Futurecrafts?

This **** is getting old quick. Pretty clear at this point that adidas doesn't give a damn about their customers. Always with the F&F releases and city specific BS. Just make more of the ******* shoes already, enough with manufactured hype, you got us, we all want the shoes, now let us buy them.

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off over here

Still haven't got that dose of Futurecrafts?

Doubt I ever will at this point.

Back
Top Bottom