ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
quicksilver-pietro-maximoff-aaron-taylor-johnson-adidas-avengers-2-age-of-ultron.jpg

People really don't know the difference between UB and the Energy Boost :lol:

Sad thing is, little kids gonna clear house on the UB thinking Kanye wore them

People really don't know the difference between UB and the Energy Boost
laugh.gif

But Kanye did wear the Ultra Boosts.

The all white Ultra Boosts haven't released yet, they're part of the Ultra Boost Collective pack designed by Dirk Schönberger and James Carnes.

Last edited:
People really don't know the difference between UB and the Energy Boost
laugh.gif

Come on bro....no need to be a ddddddddddddd...

I thought they were the white Ultraboost and I thought they were dope regardless who wore it..

Last edited:
Wow the kanye stans are in full effect. I wonder did the same people who broke their necks to cop the esm boost break their necks to cop that $3500 dollar haider ackerman jacket he was wearing lol. Its sad that grown men would kill to take kim k's place as Kanye's wife LMAO

Last edited:
what's worse is that those who would buy the shoe, regardless of whether or not Kanye wore it, may have a difficult time getting them and get labeled a stan.

what's worse is that those who would buy the shoe, regardless of whether or not Kanye wore it, may have a difficult time getting them and get labeled a stan.
i agree but those were sitting so im sure that those who wanted them b4 yeezus christ wore them already had them but im speaking of the sudden interest people had in them after seeong the bulls/cavs game sunday

Come on bro....no need to be a ddddddddddddd...
I thought they were the white Ultraboost and I thought they were dope regardless who wore it..
:lol: you know you my homie. Just speaking in general. I know you been liking the UB for a while :smile:

laugh.gif
you know you my homie. Just speaking in general. I know you been liking the UB for a while
smile.gif
roll.gif
 Boost technology got me for good....so good I drop by a local FL during my lunch break and score these for $49.99!!!!

Seems like all the C/W are $49.99 so check your local FL...next purchase..UB lol...

Boost virgin here. Wanting to try the tech out so I have to ask: pure boost or ultra boost? Also considering buying those Quicksilver Prime Boost from Age of Ultron but I am a nerd so...

Boost virgin here. Wanting to try the tech out so I have to ask: pure boost or ultra boost? Also considering buying those Quicksilver Prime Boost from Age of Ultron but I am a nerd so...
Pure boost if it is $50....but def. the ultra boost, hands down!

Last edited:
Ultras are definitely more comfortable but not by leaps and bounds. I also prefer the look of the Ultra. Just depends on what you like, both are good.

Did you guys see the Energy Boost ESM white going for $1k on eBay just cause Kanye wore it?

All white ESM's sold out on Adidas.com. Ebates started giving 16% rebates on Adidas.com yesterday so that could be a reason as well. Couple days ago there was still a FSR even after Kanye wore them.

Did you guys see the Energy Boost ESM white going for $1k on eBay just cause Kanye wore it?
Yes. Not sure what is more ridiculous, the people trying to resell a shoe like this that has been in stock for months or the people who are going to actually pay the reseller prices for them now.  It's all hype.  

Back
Top Bottom