ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockx proces for 10.5 hovering around 330, steep drop over last 48 hrs. Do you guys anticipate them going lower or now would be the time to bite for those that whiffed on the release?

man this is so frustrating. carted an 11, can't check out. unreal.

I'm done man. AIO bot here I come. Wasted so many hours trying to get a pair, 300 is worth it just from a productivity standpoint. Dayam

I'm done man. AIO bot here I come. Wasted so many hours trying to get a pair, 300 is worth it just from a productivity standpoint. Dayam
Its not worth 300. Ill tell you that. Invest in joining a cook group instead. You wouldnt believe some of the things I got manually.

Its not worth 300. Ill tell you that. Invest in joining a cook group instead. You wouldnt believe some of the things I got manually.
Like a local FB group? I'd def help OOP folks to get the favor returned cuz sometimes team manual solo effort is just a nightmare 

Saved my self the headache and just paid $100 over retail for RC's. Not Ideal but I'm not trying to deal with the constant sitting by a computer and constant frustration. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom