ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I'm just posting Sneaker Twitter stuff, here are the Kid's Parley 3.0s. These will be copped I think.

That heel cup tho
Gonna have to have a tiny foot to be able to fit into youth sizes 
laugh.gif

I like the Havens, surprised they're getting so much hate, struck out this morning but hopefully have a friend ooping them long as they ship.

Ditto...an cool that people feel that way, different strokes I suppose.  I'm a fan, wear and buy what you like. 

Finally found the proper cushioned shoes for basketball!
2017 Pure Boost. Bought under retail.

The first intention for me buying these was that they look like Yeezys but not really.
Don't roast me, I am not Kanye fan. $200+ retail for Yeezy is expensive for me too. Not even talking about limited production, its impossible to get.

Recently I am having this problem, knee pain after jumpshots due to my overweight. I am 220 lb, 5 ft 7 in.

I used to play in Air Jordan 14. Zoom Air is not a good cushion.
Tried UnderArmour Flow RN, insufficient cushioning.
Air Max 1 is okay. Forefoot has air pads but is not very cushioned.
Air Force 1 actually is good for some reason..but not best
Don't talk about Air Jordan retros I have..... 3s 5s 10s. Dense polyurethane, outdated phylon.

I really do appreciate boost material, as well the ventilation. Some people say the heel plastic patches look like spaceshiplooks ugly, I am okay with that. Looks great, and have extra laceholes to hold laces wearing casually.

View media item 2398289View media item 2398291
When I do jump shot, or I run, I always land on my forefoot. That's when boost cushion comes in.
I wonder Air Max 95 would do a good job? Forefoot has air max capsules.

Last edited:
Talking about the blue ones, seen all the pics out there so far, just curious what actual retail pairs end up looking like
This is the only pic I've seen of them actually in hand

Here's a video by IFF actually 

Last edited:
Non-GOAT pics of White/Silver Boost. Different from the Grey earlier. Silver pops on these

C87t28iUQAAzwFw

EDIT: Maroon too

C87ui9xUIAAxpxx

Last edited:
None of the RC pix I've seen thus far have changed my mind on the RC's. sleeping good at night waiting for the trace khakis to drop

The first intention for me buying these was that they look like Yeezys but not really.
Don't roast me, I am not Kanye fan. $200+ retail for Yeezy is expensive for me too. Not even talking about limited production, its impossible to get.

Recently I am having this problem, knee pain after jumpshots due to my overweight. I am 220 lb, 5 ft 7 in.

Don't talk about Air Jordan retros I have..... 3s 5s 10s. Dense polyurethane, outdated phylon.

I really do appreciate boost material, as well the ventilation. Some people say the heel plastic patches look like spaceshiplooks ugly, I am okay with that. Looks great, and have extra laceholes to hold laces wearing casually.

View media item 2398289View media item 2398291
When I do jump shot, or I run, I always land on my forefoot. That's when boost cushion comes in.

Dude you shouldn't be ballin in pureboosts....get some real basketball shoes lol

WTF?? What size are you? If you like full length Boost on your basketball shoes, get yourself some Crazy Explosive Lows. They retail for even cheaper ($120) than retail Pure Boosts ($140) .... 

Still a size 7.5 left here for $84

https://renarts.com/products/mens-adidas-crazy-explosive-low-pk-by3469

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom