ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why is medium the only size I see sold out in this black AW hoodie. Somebody hook me up with a link if you see one please. Gracias :smokin

looks like ADC still hasnt dropped yet.

Last edited:
It's funny cuz I feel those colors are the best ones they did so far.
​For the Runners, 100% agree.  For the Skate, first drop was way better.  The green colorway is straight up ugly IMO. The burgundy is just OK.  

why is medium the only size I see sold out in this black AW hoodie. Somebody hook me up with a link if you see one please. Gracias
smokin.gif

looks like ADC still hasnt dropped yet.
​Don't stress, this will be dropping at a lot more places around 10 AM today.

​For the Runners, 100% agree.  For the Skate, first drop was way better.  The green colorway is straight up ugly IMO. The burgundy is just OK.  
I kinda like the green and burgundy, they are dope to me

​Don't stress, this will be dropping at a lot more places around 10 AM today.

yeah im sure it will drop at a bunch of other boutiques. even have a 15% code for ADC ready. Im just noticing thats the only size sold out on all the euro sites.

word just wasnt sure. I might just have to go with a large haha, we'll see when adc, ubiq, kith drop.

one quick question everybody. how is the fit of new reigning champ collab like triple black & silver 3.0 fit or like other 3.0 fit such as cny, gr? i don't if i am theonly one but evrery 3.0 is not same to be honest. also i wonder how is the other leather cage 3.0s (luxury pack) fit too? thanks in advance!

I'm debating on buying the white AW run but heard the go half size up because it's hard to get your foot in? I heard they're comfy too?

Shooooot, I was getting ready for the day and I see these Runs sitting. To cop for retail today, or wait for a sale?

Last edited:
They won't go on sale. They will sell out today.

You got me flip flopping. AW site still has full stock.

I got the BBALL last drop, and I found it to be a more aesthetically universally appealing design, when compared to the RUN. Those moved pretty fast in comparison to these. Did the AW site have BBALLs a few weeks ago?

Last edited:
You got me flip flopping. AW site still has full stock.

I got the BBALL last drop, and I found it to be a more aesthetically universally appealing design, when compared to the RUN. Those moved pretty fast in comparison to these. Did the AW site have BBALLs a few weeks ago?

yes they had the bball ones. hes right, you wont get them on sale. they'll sell through before you even notice it.

Back
Top Bottom