ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever just stare at v2's? 80% of the angles you look at them at they look great, the remaining 20% of the angles  they look like weirdest shaped shoe ever 
laugh.gif

V2 Yeezys were a disappointment.  They never looked as good as V1s to me and I couldn't ever get a 12.5 in them.

12 was too tight in the toebox and 13s were too big.  Same reason I didn't start buying UBs till 3.0s.  The stretchy 3.0 knit made them a lot more comfortable to me than 2.0s and 1.0s.
I wasn't into sneakers when the V1s were out, but the V2's definitely have a nice shape and silhouette.  I think the V2's are headed into the colorways of the V1's with the earth and peyote rumored colorways.

10.5 ASU good condition
Dude asking $1500 but I bet you can talk him down

Crazy how expensive these and the miamis are [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:

deciding an entire month too late that i want to the Adidas EQT Support 93/17 boost white mountaineering 
frown.gif
This has been me playing catchup on all the 3.0s I've ignored for the last 3 months.

Resale on those shoes has gotten stupid depending on the size you need.

comfort definitely, looks not so much. that stripe is brutal to me on almost all the pairs.
To me, overall shape on v2s is better...  Granted I dont own any v1 but I've seen them in person and it just doesnt do it for me...  Except for PBs 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom