ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm out. Catch you all in the morning... I have a good feeling about this. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

that is so weird, I wonder if they block bots. I tried test it... and I know, the bot won't work on these high demand releases. 
High demand?
roll.gif

the all white collective ultra boosts were WAY MORE hyped than these... you know why? Ye hasn't worn these yet lol. So none of those douchebag resellers or hypebeasts are even checking for these. These are flying under the radar and will be a super easy cop

High demand?
roll.gif

the all white collective ultra boosts were WAY MORE hyped than these... you know why? Ye hasn't worn these yet lol. So none of those douchebag resellers or hypebeasts are even checking for these. These are flying under the radar and will be a super easy cop
Stop riding Kanye's measuring stick. If these can sell for $500 at its height of demand then there is a market for resellers. I'll be damned if I sleep on these while it all gets scooped up and then go on eBay to shell out $350+.

Last edited:

High demand?
roll.gif

Stop riding Kanye's measuring stick. If these can sell for $500 at it's height of demand then there is a market for resellers. I'll be damned if I sleep on these while it all gets scooped up and then go on eBay to shell out $350+.
I saw a pair go for $700 on grailed when people still thought they were F&F.

I probably won't sleep but I'm off for the week so I'm good lol....

My girl wants them as a bday gift so I have to grab them ..... And I want them for myself

Just got finished chatting with an ADC cs rep. What'd I say about putting too much stock in that Dec. 28th release date?

Interesting because Jan. 8th was the date I first found on this site (which was also the first site to report that the Talcs were getting a wide release)

http://www.fashion-press.net/news/20166

Now granted, we all know how unreliable the ADC cs reps can be, but I'm inclined to believe it, especially considering we've never gotten actual confirmation of a Dec. 28th release date.

edit - ealier in the convo I had given him the SKU for the Talcs & that was what he used to search for the release date. This was the first time I've actually had an ADC cs rep even confirm that they were actually dropping, let alone give me a date.

Last edited:
well that just leaves villa then. Wonder why they chose the 28th.
There were a couple other flimsy sources claiming the 28th, I vaguely remember a solelinks-esque site claiming the 28th as well as a site offering a pre-order with a ship date of the 28th.

But one could also ask why BEATNIC (where I copped) chose the 23rd or why Packer chose a few weeks ago or why Sneaker Politics chose a week or so after that. adidas is keeping the hype up by allocating stock slowly.

There were a couple other flimsy sources claiming the 28th, I vaguely remember a solelinks-esque site claiming the 28th as well as a site offering a pre-order with a ship date of the 28th.

But one could also ask why BEATNIC (where I copped) chose the 23rd or why Packer chose a few weeks ago or why Sneaker Politics chose a week or so after that. adidas is keeping the hype up by allocating stock slowly.
Seems reasonable... Thanks for all the info, i can't find any anywhere else. Glad you copped!

Back
Top Bottom