ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2413205

Not my pic. I have a pair though, they are [emoji]128293[/emoji] In person. There are only women's versions available supposedly for now. I talked to a champs employee and he said they came out for men months ago. I didn't see a lot of hype or info about these.
Wow these are so clean! How is it that I never saw this on any websites or stores??

Champs employee is mistaken, probly thinking of the men's grey pair.

I dunno, you should call and get everyone else's pre-orders cancelled.
roll.gif

I dunno, you should call and get everyone else's pre-orders cancelled.

:lol:

I called to ask why my order wasn't showing up online and he said it's b/c I checked out as a guest and created an account afterwards. Order is still good as of today, but who knows if they'll honor the jig when it's time to ship.

Yea cuz that would happen. Lol
This is the same thing that happened when people were making pre-orders for MC 2.0 and grape 2.0 before they even reached the site.

Then supervisor got involved and stopped all that from happening and cancelled most orders.

It got to the point where representatives got an email forbidding any pre-orders for shoes that are not on the website but already in their system.

glad i waited on grabbing a pair of 93/17s. wasnt really the biggest fan of the "glitch" pattern on them and these black ones are actually black :wow: stoked 

both parleys are trash....first parleys were barely ok....big letdown from the sample they first showed way back.

but money saved, thats a good thing! 

both parleys are trash....first parleys were barely ok....big letdown from the sample they first showed way back.

Technically they are trash. But I'm gonna try cop anyway and see how they are in person. The only good thing about the first Uncaged were the colors, but that's about it. They could of did way more with it

The denim looking blue looks decent but have to see them side by side with the mystery blues. Might be one of those situations like the RCs 2.0 and Clear grays.

Still a toss up for me for the uncaged but the blue/blk mix of knit doesn't match the heel cup blue and parley stitch.

Not too worried since uncaged sit anyways so I have time to think about it.

Im curious if anyone managed to cop Iniki "pride of 70" in bigger size 10-11 from ADC? The size selection was only up to sz 7??

Back
Top Bottom