ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trace cargos, one of my favorite ub colorways.
nthat.gif

Wore the RCs 2.0 the whole day today and it definitely solidified its spot in my top 5 Boost shoes.

quality materials with zero hotspots. The leather cage is a great touch and provides perfect support vs plastic cage.

Pretty much felt like my uncaged pairs except no ankle sock collar and less snug.

How is the fit? Some 3.0 sizings are different. I wear us10 with cny and trace cargo but us10.5 with triple black and silvers, what do you advise to me?

My angelus stuff comes in today. excited to black out the boosts and put some life back into my CB 1.0s, fabric shaver came in the other day too

How is the fit? Some 3.0 sizings are different. I wear us10 with cny and trace cargo but us10.5 with triple black and silvers, what do you advise to me?
Well I would advise to have the same size in all 3.0s but RC fit like CNYs to me so I would go with 10s.

the parleys are pretty cool in design, but i dont think i can pull off all blue (bright) shoes =\ . Not even going to try for em

FSR of the black Alexander Wang Bball boost. UK sizes : https://www.antonioli.eu/en/SE/men/products/cm7823

Just ordered a pair myself from Caliroots who had a small restock but only small sizes left now. Went a half size down since they didn't have my true size but gonna see if I can fit in them. Luckily, since Caliroots, is a swedish company I can choose to pay with invoice later and just send them back for free if they don't fit. 

Back
Top Bottom