ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone care to comment on the sizing of these? I read a few people saying go up .5.

Just give us the maroon Inikis already
I just want the other burgs 3.0 lol
I want them both ... 
grin.gif

Someone actually removed the toe part of the Sns and sold them Ds? :lol:
Someone should definitely do that with the kith nmds :lol:

Anyone care to comment on the sizing of these? I read a few people saying go up .5.

I want them both ... 
grin.gif

LTD are real tight on the collar only, not like the 1.0 is tight across the top of the foot. I wouldn't go up .5 though I think the shoe would be way to loose. 

Did everyone get RRS'd or did they oversell?
Pretty sure all orders were cancelled

"You're an incredibly savvy online shopper! We're just as thrilled about the Ultra Boost Parley as you are, but unfortunately, it's not available for pre-order until May 10th. A workaround allowed customers like you to buy far in advance, but you can expect announcements on our website when the shoes are available for pre-order. As a result, we do have to cancel existing orders as the shoes aren't available yet. 

Please know that you will be fully refunded, and we are sorry about the inconvenience."

Pretty sure all orders were cancelled

"You're an incredibly savvy online shopper! We're just as thrilled about the Ultra Boost Parley as you are, but unfortunately, it's not available for pre-order until May 10th. A workaround allowed customers like you to buy far in advance, but you can expect announcements on our website when the shoes are available for pre-order. As a result, we do have to cancel existing orders as the shoes aren't available yet. 

Please know that you will be fully refunded, and we are sorry about the inconvenience."
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

That's one helluva hangover
LOL. Let me rephrase it: "Been out of commission (from NT) since Coachella weekend..." I couldn't imagine catching up to this thread after a weekend since it moves so fast. 

But real talk. The Coachella Flu is for real - dry coughing non-stop.

I have a hard time blaming RRS for cancelling all early orders on Parleys when there were salty dudes in this thread that admitted to calling or emailing to try and get an order in after all pairs were sold out.

I always thought there was an understood rule that you don't make contact with a company about any sort of glitch orders that get through. It usually leads to exactly what happened here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom