ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
typical ADC nonsense on yeezy drops for me. I got passed the splash page once today. They have let me cart oreos, breds and these, and then all give me problems at different points trying to check out :smh:

I wanted the Yeezys but woke up way past the release time and was on splash for about an hour before I gave up

1 FTL app
1 Naked
4 YS
2 ADC
whats up with that size 10 
nerd.gif

Ya boy here don't even wanna get on IG because the salt of looking at all the stuntin of those creams people copped today :lol:

Ya boy here don't even wanna get on IG because the salt of looking at all the stuntin of those creams people copped today
laugh.gif
its alright bro, I missed out too (passed out before the YS drop 
mean.gif
)

Theres still the Moonrock V2s coming up, lets hope we can cop multiples so we can trade for some creams 
nthat.gif

its alright bro, I missed out too (passed out before the YS drop :smh: )

Theres still the Moonrock V2s coming up, lets hope we can cop multiples so we can trade for some creams :nthat:

Word

I'm even avoiding the Yeezy thread for a little while lol

Man i took the fattest L.... literally stayed up all night and missed on YS by seconds because they had no damn 11.5 then come ADC i completely failed.

I got 2 pair of US10.5 coming to me... 1 for $160 shipped and 1 for $180 shipped!
Show me your ways!! Haha good job on those prices. Was the with VAT removed? Which sites if you don't mind. I don't like using sites that don't remove VAT and also charge 40-60 euros for shipping to US, like minimadrid and urban jungle.

Back
Top Bottom