ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn not the price point I'm looking for. I'm going to keep my eyes on British sites for under retail deals if they ever restock that is. I got my TTS some time ago since I never owned a pair of 93/17s, but decided that half size up is best.

On a site note: I wore the Miller Leather EQT 93/17s today for about 5 hours and they were pretty comfortable. Much bouncier than the UBs and NMDs. I have to get used to the burrito tongue though... a little weird tbh but the comfort makes up for it.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to End Clothings prices on stuff? Things used to be regular retail or sometimes under. Now seems like all their stuff is over retail by A LOT

I think SVD blocked me for page monitoring? Their page looks all messed up like this:

I tried deleting cookies and opening in another browser, but it's the same.

:frown:

C'mon bro. It's a Kobe 11 w/ horribly fake boost.
definitely not boost? Thought it might not be boost. Didnt seem right.

Changes things completely.
100% it's not boost.

Boost is still exclusive to adidas, and if you check the close up pic I posted, it looks just like all the crappy fake boost from the first gen of boost reps.

It's just basic TPU or some other cheap foam molded w/ a boost-esque look.

100% it's not boost.

Boost is still exclusive to adidas, and if you check the close up pic I posted, it looks just like all the crappy fake boost from the first gen of boost reps.

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/nrgy-mens-running-shoes/pna888536889432.html

Are these boost or just another wannabe? I remember hearing about a case where Puma won over Adidas using this, but not sure if it's the same energy return or whatever.

Edit: http://footwearnews.com/2016/busine...as-legal-battle-etpu-soles-nrgy-shoes-213310/ Link to case details with Puma vs. Adidas.

Last edited:
Copped the green Pharrell Tennis Hu (SHu?) on confirmed. Debating whether I really want it, I was really just practicing. Size 8 if anyone needs an OOP

100% it's not boost.

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/nrgy-mens-running-shoes/pna888536889432.html

Are these boost or just another wannabe? I remember hearing about a case where Puma won over Adidas using this, but not sure if it's the same energy return or whatever.

Edit: http://footwearnews.com/2016/busine...as-legal-battle-etpu-soles-nrgy-shoes-213310/ Link to case details with Puma vs. Adidas.
That's NRGY foam. BASF shopped Boost around to a few sneaker companies before signing the deal with adidas. Puma still wanted it so they went with another firm to make their own version. Then adidas sued them.

Puma then proceeded to basically bury the shoes. You can probly still order them off the Puma website but I've never seen a pair in stores and they haven't marketed them at all.

From what I hear it's moderately comfy but not nearly as soft or responsive as boost.

That's NRGY foam. BASF shopped Boost around to a few sneaker companies before signing the deal with adidas. Puma still wanted it so they went with another firm to make their own version. Then adidas sued them.

Puma then proceeded to basically bury the shoes. You can probly still order them off the Puma website but I've never seen a pair in stores and they haven't marketed them at all.

From what I hear it's moderately comfy but not nearly as soft or responsive as boost.

Ahh OK. Guess I wont be copping the Lonzo's or the Puma NRGY's :lol:

hey guys. i ordered the Black/Gum CS1s from Karmaloop. But they sent the white ones by "accident" so i'm returning them. I was wondering if any place still has the Black Gums in stock in a size 10. Thanks! 

Anyone pre-order inikis on Journey's?  I want the black/white/gum but I think I'll pass for now after how previous Journey's pre-orders have gone.

Back
Top Bottom