ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parleys next week and now more talk of another collab drop.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/news/unconfirmed-samples-of-another-parley-x-adidas-ultra-boost-pack/

Said to be end June/early July.
Uncaged reminds me of last Kolors.
Like the darker shade than these lighter ones.

Have never won an end raffle ever and today just won both pairs of the pharrell tennis... guess nobody really wanted them...

Nope. They have sold out on most sites in minutes. Occasionally, smaller sizes lasted (sz 8 or smaller). I entered for sz 11.5 US and got L's on both from END. Although, I believe END was charging more than retail. How much were you charged? 

Last edited:

Nope. They have sold out on most sites in minutes. Occasionally, smaller sizes lasted (sz 8 or smaller). I entered for sz 11.5 US and got L's on both from END. Although, I believe END was charging more than retail. How much were you charged? 
$130 shipped each. Retail was $119

It's not a kith collab, kith is just the first US retailer to stock them. Other spots will be getting them eventually

Kith loves to mislead people with the "global launch exclusives". They always get a handful of people to believe its a real collab :lol:

The new pharrells give me the same vibe as the inikis. The shoes look good but they don't jump at me enough to make a place in my rotation

Good cuz i like their design
pimp.gif

Has there been pics of the other colorways yet tho?
I posted several in hand last week.

Back
Top Bottom