ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FSR still sitting on ADC.. I can still add to cart, but it then pushed me back after i enter my address and before payment information..

keep trying or is it done?
It's done. They already took out the 9 I had in cart.

Yeah man resale is a no go. $180 is enough to swallow. I'll just stick with my OGs.. these will be had on a restock or from some other site.
Yup, I hope Adidas restocks this to the extend it sits in all Adidas and can't sell out, and all the resellers will eat their own pairs.

Mine "placed on December 28, 2015 10:01:32 AM"

Order status under "My orders" changed to "Picking" so I'm feeling pretty confident

It says Low In Stock in my cart, but won't let you check out.

Villa was very weird.

I carted a 10.5.. checked out, got the charge on my card.. but the wheel was spinning for like 2 mins, then it took me back to my cart saying out of stock.. then I got the confirmation email.

Same thing happened to me and with the same size.

order status: picking  

nerd.gif

That I can understand but I'd recommend grabbing another color on discount. The non-Continental sole has held up for me.
Nah, don't really bother about discounts, I'm willing to pay retail for the right pair.

Not interested in OGs even if it was at $100, although I would grab the OG purple with continental sole though, my favourite colorway.

It says Low In Stock in my cart, but won't let you check out.

Villa was very weird.

I carted a 10.5.. checked out, got the charge on my card.. but the wheel was spinning for like 2 mins, then it took me back to my cart saying out of stock.. then I got the confirmation email.

Same here. I'm not getting too hyped until I get a tracking number. Checked out under a minute, we will see.

Beat me lol. Mine is 10:01:46 for a size 9.
like unless you have an auto checkout bot i can't see it being much faster especially if you used paypal. I forgot to set up auto fill for the card i used so truly manual checkout of 1 minute 30 secs from page refresh to checkout is as fast as i can go lol

It's funny what sneakers have become, people have to cheat websites to obtain them, for the fact that they are going to try and flip them. I dont know about everyone else but I hardly ever see people wearing ultra boosts or any other sought after shoe for that fact. People in general know how to ruin a good thing. This forum and the ultra boost Facebook group seem to be the only places people want to buy and rock and help each other out.

added two by accident to cart on villa.. that's when i knew i missed up..
spent the rest of the time trying to remove it.. (didn't have the funds to cover the second) :smh:

I usually don't believe in "never stop trying", but somehow Villa stopped saying my 9.5 was out of stock, and I proceeded to checkout. I have received a confirmation email. I'll keep my breath held until I see that they shipped.

Congrats to those that copped. Flight JUST landed and looks like I missed out on all the excitement.

Back
Top Bottom