ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on another note TGWO gave me shipping on my 11.5 milled leather 93/17. the waiting game commences. Needed a replacement for the CB's that i beat to crap and then blacked out. 

i still can't believe how fast the Hu Tennis sold. I feel like im missing something.

You and me both. I often feel that way tho when I see what sells vs what sits. Im usually in the what sits catagory.

I see the mesh and see the lack of boost....and im like okkkkk?? The prime knit stan smiths were dirt cheap a few weeks ago like $55. Roshes in all white are $60. Inkikis with boost are $120 (if you can find them but the cream pair was decently available)

Hype is hype i guess

Going to cop my First pair of ultra boost 3.0 later on today but I have a quick sizing question. I am a 10.5 in 350 v2s. True size in most kicks is a 10

Going to cop my First pair of ultra boost 3.0 later on today but I have a quick sizing question. I am a 10.5 in 350 v2s. True size in most kicks is a 10
What size do you wear in UB 1.0's? Go down a half size from that. If I were you I'd get a 10.

Last edited:
So I just got my pair of WM 93/17s the other day... and its absolutely FIRE!

Incredibly comfy, the suede/nubuck hits are really nice and soft, fits great TTS.

But the biggest surprise is that this is like the first pair of Adidas sneakers I own that doesn't seem to have any QC issues!

Dang you guys are lucky. 

I never receive ebay bucks or whatever deal like that. 

15%...... thats great. 

I want another pair of Pure boosts ......with that $126 will become $110 

Back
Top Bottom