ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Boost Thread today:
View media item 2429509
Overkill collab EQTs are really nice, cool details. Black PK good. Just still can't get motivated to cop that model. Not used to that Adidas style.

Still do not understand the Pharrell HU sneakers. Don't get too excited about the initial colorways. As Reigning said, tons of colors coming up.

Wouldn't be messing with that ADC desktop splash. Remembering some previous drops where a shoe popped up for no reason (think they were mainly hyped NMDs) and couldn't cart. The tinfoil hat conclusion would be they're fishing attracting bot IP addresses to block.

I didn't think adidas would release an eqt 93 17 with a nice pattern.  I was wrong. I regret getting my black leather EQTS :frown:

Id do it, the WM EQTs are the best CW imo
Yeah if I can get the WMs I'll probably be set for the EQTs. Those Overkill pics though 
nerd.gif

I wish the cw for the regular eqts were for the Boost version, I love how it has a lot more red and white on it. anyone else agree?

Overkill EQT 93/17 will be copped. Just how many :evil:

Caged Parleys are going to flood resell market and will be like $20 above retail, don't worry :lol:

So what is the deal with the Day One? They are clearly sitting, but that angle posted a page or two back was nice, love the three stripes near the toes. Are they a new model, or old model with boost added?

"Caged Parleys are going to flood resell market and will be like $20 above retail, don't worry laugh.gif"

Doubtful

Last edited:
Are you guys being facetious? This is one of the better collobs for the 3.0s. They're going to resell for ~$270-300, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom