ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
were thsoe on IG at 250? how much they charge over that price tag? every time i inquire about something it's just so much more expensive and not worth it

Yep those were the ones. Used a proxy service who charges $50 for shoes so paid $300 shipped. Still a good price for a DS pair

repped. been looking for my size in these since I took an L but it's almost gotten to the point where every time I see one i hope my size isnt there because my wallet cant take the beating anymore. 
roll.gif
Indeed.  I just pulled the trigger on the Copa Boost on eBay last night (word to the 15% eBay Bucks), and can't get these, too. But, repped.

I can't believe how hard it is to get ub core blacks in size 9 for retail or less. Trying to cop for a buddy and I think I have just searched 50+ sites. 

Looking for SZ 13 UB 3.0...pretty much any color besides triple white or anything tan. Link me to sites please! I've looked at most of the big shoe sites, but you guys know more than I do...

The more and more I look at Parleys the less and less I want them. I'm sure it's just me though. Would rather have two pairs of those Overkill 93/17 or Overkills and a pair of Day Ones. Those have taken over the Parely thirst.

Anyone else feeling the Day Ones?

So does snapstyle sell fakes? I remember when the eBay code was lit in here and everyone bought 1.0's from snapstyle. Looking at his recent 90 day reviews it looks like a bunch of you all stated they were fake?

So does snapstyle sell fakes? I remember when the eBay code was lit in here and everyone bought 1.0's from snapstyle. Looking at his recent 90 day reviews it looks like a bunch of you all stated they were fake?
"Bunch of us" ??

Refer to page 1. Snapstyle is legit.

"Bunch of us" ??

Refer to page 1. Snapstyle is legit.
Curious - did anyone with a guaranteed legit pair of OG Whites buy a second from Snap and compare ?

I wanted to cop from winn but they never had my size.. i was going to compare to my OGs to them..

Back
Top Bottom