ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ordered on FNL, money deducted order # provided but no email and order shows up blank under my history. hopefully just a glitch

By the way, props to you for the reminder on Packers post.
After seeing the talk about a possible splash page on ADC, scrambled for options beside The Bird. Not trusting their follow through. SNS sucked and passed on higher EU sites. Thank you.
did you cop? or from packers? I forgot what time they were dropping. 

Damn kith had 496 pairs of the caged parley's, if you're copping to resell, you're going to have to pay me to take them off your hands 
laugh.gif

NK ended up coming out to $210 shipped. Can't really beat that.. considering retail taxes would make it come out to around $220+

By the way, props to you for the reminder on Packers post.
After seeing the talk about a possible splash page on ADC, scrambled for options beside The Bird. Not trusting their follow through. SNS sucked and passed on higher EU sites. Thank you.
did you cop? or from packers? I forgot what time they were dropping. 

Damn kith had 496 pairs of the caged parley's, if you're copping to resell, you're going to have to pay me to take them off your hands 
laugh.gif
People will still resell them. All collabs have some extra value, even if they made a lot of these.

People will still resell them. All collabs have some extra value, even if they made a lot of these.
I think resell is going to be minimal($25-$30).  Everybody copped.  You'd have to sit on them for a while if you're looking to resell.

Dudes should grab their pair and leave it at that.

was really hoping to cop off Champs. don't buy from them often and need the points towards platinum VIP lol

Back
Top Bottom