ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice! I'm happy you guys were able to cop without an issue

Very clean looking shoe and i'm looking forward to seeing GITD pics of your pairs once they come in

Lol same.......... and there is more comming.
frown.gif
Those CS2 black/pink are sick and a must have. There were a few more upcoming releases that I liked but I can't remember what they were. 

Need to double up on those Ado's. Cant wait for mine to arrive. I ordered Tts but Im worried as some said they could went one full size down. Hows the sizing? I have normal feet
Parleys are meh

Nope for ADO just stay TTS, if you go half a size it may be too snug if thats your preference.

I was in an edge coverage area when they dropped.Fk it.Sneakerboy takes too long anyways,and Wish is cheaper.I'll go for Wish.

overkill site works really well...also on hyped releases. 

but they are notoriously known for putting sizes up 30-60 seconds before the original droptime. 

so maybe you can get yourself a little headstart....

but they are notoriously known for putting sizes up 30-60 seconds before the original droptime. 

Thank you sir!

Hopefully they have more than a few pairs online

OO thanks for the info

Yeah I'm even more mad I missed these things, really odd but I'm a big jellyfish lover lol

Resale shouldn't be too bad rite? I was bugging before willing to let go of my DS Cdg supreme tee

Back
Top Bottom