ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone hit on tres bien raffle for the Ace's?
WTF your avy 
roll.gif

Just curious if yall's leather 93/17 has cracks on the medial side? DS pair.
@ASpec818 Mine do have few wrinkles on the medial side, depending on which angle you look at, but not that noticeable like yours. I think it's normal for leather material. If you're gonna wear them, I wouldn't be worry too much.

Seller has 3 days to ship, then it can take a few days for them to actually get to goat, then goat can take a few days to authenticate (although they've been getting faster with that lately) then they have to ship to you. I've seen it take a couple weeks from purchase to arrival before.

Thanks, man.

Ordered 5/9 and they were shipped out from GOAT 5/13. They are based in SoCal and I'm in Norcal so shipping was 1 day.

This whole process is dependent on when seller sends shoes within the 72 hour window and how long it takes to get to GOAT from seller and how far GOAT is from you.

That's right! Culver City if I remember correctly which is maybe 3-4 miles from me. I should apply for a job. :lol:

Is it me or do the triple white 3.0s fit bigger then the others? Gotta return my triple blacks and oreos which fit very snug but not comfortable

I had to send a cancel request to sneakeboy for the ADO..considering they are a day ahead & still havent shipped since 5/11. Just terrible fulfillment issues
Got my pair in this morning and the status of my order was never updated

I just looked at my sneakerboy order for ado I looked at order status shoes shipped now [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

So my Sneakerboy status just changed to "ready to pick" for the pure boosts. I guess it's probably a good thing

Back
Top Bottom