ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Private Label bags? Good for traveling but for a daily bag its too big IMO.
their nice but not sure how practical like u pointed out

when im traveling my northface bag & carry-on is more then enough room for 3-4 pairs plus all my other stuff

If this **** goes off rail i might have to off set some stuff I'm keeping to clear that balance ... this is so unreal . Hope i don't have to do anything reckless 

Luckily Overkills are gonna be super hard to hit on 
roll.gif

Doubt most cop overkills this weekend since they doing in-store first.  Next weekend most likely the best option.  I need to stop looking at this site since I've spent way too much on shoes since getting into the game.  I tell myself I'm going to stop, but it never does.  Next on the list: overkill EQT, green yeezys, run thru time mids...  Guess it's a good thing I wasn't able to purchase today's NMDs (I'll just keep telling myself that till I believe it)...

I'm saying the same thing but those dark green V2's 
Thats why ive been away from NT man. Copped the RC 3.0 for no damn reason at all jist recentlyy, i mean that was from a facebook group but still. I see links posted here all the time that i dont really see anywhere else. Too much temptation here.
man im with you
laugh.gif
Was crunching the numbers earlier on what I've spent on sneakers recently like

Props to whoever posted that black market code earlier today. Snagged wifey a pair of inikis for half and already got shipping info from them

Last edited:
Smh at blackmarket. Dropped the code right when I fell asleep.

They good stuff went quick. I didn't want any shoes but I put 4 hats in my cart last night. I saw code 2 mins after it dropped and already 2 of them were gone.

I let you down bro ... I'm sorry was handling other **** 

It's okay. Was drunk so my reflexes were kinda slow anyway. :lol:

They good stuff went quick. I didn't want any shoes but I put 4 hats in my cart last night. I saw code 2 mins after it dropped and already 2 of them were gone.

When I woke up my iniki in cart is gone. Lol. Just wanted that $65 deal.

Is there anything left worth purchasing at black market? When y'all were talking about it I literally thought the "black market" smh

haha yeah looked at stockX myself but didnt know what to make of it. Found an adidas store here in sweden where they have been up on the shelve for ages.. Thinking about copping just to see what happens with the price
If you can get it for retail might as well look at a stockx bid and grab that size for the flip lol.

Back
Top Bottom