ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that's what it said. Those reviews are rancid lol. Makes you wonder how their still in business. Link takes you to The Golf Warehouse. They're legit, just wondering how their tied into Baseball Savings with them having such aweful reviews.
I'm ASSUMING since it's backordered until 6/22 if people are hesitant a cancellation SHOULD be hassle free. Keep those all caps words in mind lol.

That wasn't me.  These were retail.
jelly 
sick.gif

I'm ASSUMING since it's backordered until 6/22 if people are hesitant a cancellation SHOULD be hassle free. Keep those all caps words in mind lol.

That's why I went ahead & pulled the trigg. It's on my CC so it SHOULD be okay :D

Too good a deal to pass up. We shall seeee...

Sizing of overkill 9317 vs UB 1.0?

So... you know. When I am able to buy them later today? Wishful thinking.

Yeah we need to come up with rules in the future, so that it stays within our circle. Any ideas? I was in a hurry to post this one because it end in hours and I did not think it through.
This is why I rarely posts links now. I just know who to PM when I know a regular is looking for something and I have a link for what they are looking for.

Sorry newcomers. Regularly participate in the thread and get noticed (in a good way) by the regulars in here and they'll gladly help you cop pairs that are difficult for you to obtain on your own.

EDIT: newcomers= New to the thread / New to Boost.

Last edited:
This is why I rarely posts links now. I just know who to PM when I know a regular is looking for something and I have a link for what they are looking for.

Sorry newcomers. Regularly participate in the thread and get noticed (in a good way) by the regulars in here and they'll gladly help you cop pairs that are difficult for you to obtain on your own.

EDIT: newcomers= New to the thread / New to Boost.

Would you oop a link to asian? He's regular in this thread. :lol:

But I agree with you. Just like what @NonHeinous did for me earlier. He pmd me a link for the inikis pride but was late by 2 minutes.

Last edited:
Would you oop a link to asian? He's regular in this thread.
laugh.gif

But I agree with you. Just like what @NonHeinous did for me earlier. He pmd me a link for the inikis but was late by 2 minutes.
who? 
grin.gif

I rarely even try to find links now since UBs pop up everywhere and all the old running specialty stores that used to be cuts aren't any more and they don't even stock up good UBs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom