ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao at you still trying.

f solebox. Tried them for the atmos am1 release and I'll never do it again. that site is basura.

Lmao you're still salty about that aren't you?

Yeah takes a ton of effort to click on a website and wait. Not getting my hopes up I been through the ropes before. But I see no reason why you can't still at least try when it takes such minimal effort in retrospect.

lmao at you still trying.

f solebox. Tried them for the atmos am1 release and I'll never do it again. that site is basura.

Lmao you're still salty about that aren't you?

Yeah takes a ton of effort to click on a website and wait. Not getting my hopes up I been through the ropes before. But I see no reason why you can't still at least try when it takes such minimal effort in retrospect.

It's cooked bro. Not even salty. that site is trash.

did anyone cop from solebox before i got a confirmation email but nothing taken from paypal i dont trust it lol

Did Naked drop ladies sizes?

They ONLY drop womens sizes. i skip them every release since a US12 is never on that site. the highest they have is like mens 9 or something stupid like that

edit: women size runs not actual womens numbered sizes.

Last edited:
They ONLY drop womens sizes. i skip them every release since a US12 is never on that site. the highest they have is like mens 9 or something stupid like that

edit: women size runs not actual womens numbered sizes.
Biggest men's size they have is usually 8s

Back
Top Bottom