ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good news is I got a second email with a confirmation order number from Baseball Savings.

Bad news is that the way their reviews read, I might get a pony.

Last edited:
So I got my first pair of boosts all white 3.0. I'm underwhelmed lol. They were hyped up to me as most comfy shoe ever that's why I wanted a pair not for the style I personally think they look kinda wack lol. I won't be getting a pair again that's for sure I'd rather have a pair of brooks beast way more comfy and functional. I guess there more hyped for the style like Jordan's or something.

Cool. Peace out.

TW 3.0's are basura IMO, if those were my first pair I wouldn't even be in this thread. I'd have a hard time wearing them if they are free. :lol:

Last edited:
Cool. Peace out? Thanks for the discussion bruh. I bought a "running" "trainer " shoe for the performance and it under preformed to me. I guess I should have bought them for the grocery store style they got...
When you go into a thread dedicated to fans of boost and say you didn't like them what are we supposed to say? Did you want us to convince you it was comfortable or argue with you? You don't like them, awesome. Not much else to say

Cool. Peace out? Thanks for the discussion bruh. I bought a "running" "trainer " shoe for the performance and it under preformed to me. I guess I should have bought them for the grocery store style they got...
Boy if this ain't the one of biggest cries for attention I've seen in the thread 
laugh.gif

Won the raffle at end for the Adv's smh. L of course for the 93/17. Now I have two pairs including one from sole. Gonna sell one to fund a pair of the 93/17s.

Back
Top Bottom