ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, quick question...

I just received my MiAdidas and the white cage is stained a yellowish/brown color. 

Contacted Adidas and they won't do anything about it because it's a custom and they don't do returns or exchanges.

Any idea how I can clean it?

Thanks!

ATC hit on Packers 
pimp.gif

LETS GOOOOOO

Lol am I the only one who's like its 2017, we got self driving cars and we cant figure out how to get website to handle sneaker releases?

Lol am I the only one who's like its 2017, we got self driving cars and we cant figure out how to get website to handle sneaker releases?
i mean there will always be great programmers out there creating the fastest solution to ATC, at this point i should just join the bots. even to just cop for myself

Online raffle is the only "fair" way unfortunately, hackers will always be one step ahead when its money involved

Even with an online raffle people have found ways to generate thousands of entries
Yea that's why the option with credit card stored and autocharged upon winning would be the best way, even though that's not perfect either. Although cats won't be happy cuz thousands would enter every time for what is one or two size runs, at least in these consortium drops

Back
Top Bottom