ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feels like I'm the only one in this thread who does not like any of the EQT Boosts 
nerd.gif

Silhouette and design just looks really funky to me.  
To each his own i guess. Like I'm not a yeezy fan. Huge ub and eqt fan here.

Feels like I'm the only one in this thread who does not like any of the EQT Boosts :nerd:  

Wasnt really interested with EQT. Just really curious with comfort. Milled leather was supposed to be my first pair but decided to pass on it. Hopefully this one is worth it.

Wasnt really interested with EQT. Just really curious with comfort. Milled leather was supposed to be my first pair but decided to pass on it. Hopefully this one is worth it.
Milled leather is understated class...the rest of the releases so far for 93/17 are pretty loud.

My milled leathers became my new beaters, replacing my OG UBs. Only thing I can criticize about the 93/17s is the burrito tongue. Me no likey.

Feels like I'm the only one in this thread who does not like any of the EQT Boosts 
nerd.gif

I think the silhouette and design is a huge step up from R1's, which look basic and uninteresting .

76's website has been terrible for hype releases. Had no chance last time I tried for the United Arrows NMDs and sold out within seconds. Glad I'm not in on OKs, good luck for the rest of this release guys.

Will these be releasing anywhere else? In hindsight I'm not overly disappointed to miss out on these. A nice pair to have, but not crazy about it either.

Will these be releasing anywhere else? In hindsight I'm not overly disappointed to miss out on these. A nice pair to have, but not crazy about it either.
Random drop on SVD and KITH.

Same here. I'm not bummed that I missed out on these so far. I'm okay with moving on.

Managed to snag a pair of Futures in-store. Soon as my number was called, the lady immediately asked "You want the Futures right?" 
laugh.gif

Guessing the ADVs sat for a few hours

Back
Top Bottom