ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yall be sounding like yall just straight getting violated 
roll.gif

Added both NK and Kith right at 7:00, but sold out within seconds. Got "wait-in-line" payment queue....:frown:

This is hilarious. And my last pair sold just now too, I was taxing so I could keep a personal :lol:

Hype is real.

Last edited:
I remember the days I was able to cop on KITH.

this. Then once the UBs dropped it seemed like people "found" them. Havnt been able to cop a hype release sense. It doesnt help that solestrike hits everytime there now (I mostly blame them, I dont think they ever even ordered off kith before that drop)

this. Then once the UBs dropped it seemed like people "found" them. Havnt been able to cop a hype release sense. It doesnt help that solestrike hits everytime there now (I mostly blame them, I dont think they ever even ordered off kith before that drop)
Yep, after the UB mids, it was all down hill from there.

I remember the days I was able to cop on KITH.

I blame solestrike.....he's been cooking shopify for his clients.

This was kind of the breaking point for me when it comes to online releases 

Just gonna start driving 2 hours to my nearest Undefeated to camp out on every hyped release I want  from now on

Back
Top Bottom