ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MANUEL didn't showed up to work today he said he was sick .... get better soon Manuel 
He got attacked by bot army.
eyes.gif

GWS MANUEL. we need you here... 
was gonna post this.

They look fire on feet. those white heel counter tho
pimp.gif
 Glad i copped

What's this line business? I didn't get any sort of line at all, just 404 errors due to the site crashing.

Managed to get through and even pay by PayPal.

What's this line business? I didn't get any sort of line at all, just 404 errors due to the site crashing.

Managed to get through and even pay by PayPal.
I didn't get a queue either

There's always a few who don't get queues either due to site crappin out or due to quickness

Stock image of Nemesis

"Using the laceless medical tape-inspired upper of the Nemeziz 17 without any extra layers and the Boost sole of the Ultra Boost, the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost is designed for perfect comfort and fit.

The new Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost soccer shoe retails at $200. The white and black Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost is a limited edition release, set to drop in early June 2017."

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/...-17-360agility-ultra-boost-debut-edition.html

View media item 2453060

Last edited:
Stock image of Nemesis

"Using the laceless medical tape-inspired upper of the Nemeziz 17 without any extra layers and the Boost sole of the Ultra Boost, the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost is designed for perfect comfort and fit.

The new Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost soccer shoe retails at $200. The white and black Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility Ultra Boost is a limited edition release, set to drop in early June 2017."

so they releasing/released in the US?

oh right lol I forgot about the yellow joints. Nah I definitely passed on those. I only had my mind set on the Ace UB's but they didn't give me a queue so I went back, contemplated on the other Cobras before deciding to pull the trigger. 

Copped that pink track suit lookin like a hypebeast pimp [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom