ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DesD1 thats a good deal if legit and all.
nerd.gif
Really troubled about what I'm gonna do with the heavens tbh ... 

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know how pureboosts fit ? TTS ? Or if you have a comparison to the black friday yeezy V2's that'd be great, thanks !

I've only tried them on, but my Wish x Sneakerboy PB fit true to size if not slightly large. More like UB 3.0 than 1.0

sitting here looking at my olive 1.0s this morning. I love them but might be time to sell them. I havnt worn them anywhere near as much as I thought I would, and it looks like I could get a pretty penny.

one of the few times I paid resell and would still actually make money.

Last edited:
sitting here looking at my olive 1.0s this morning. I love them but might be time to sell them. I havnt worn them anywhere near as much as I thought I would, and it looks like I could get a pretty penny.

one of the few times I paid resell and would still actually make money.

Hm you pay for them? What size?

i would flip them. the live 1.0 is one that i have grown away from. to me the trace cargo look much better. with what ppl are paying for 1.0 olive it would be a no brainer for me. 

Tried looking in this thread and on page 1, but no luck.

How do RC 1.0 fit again? More like 1.0/2.0 sizing or 3.0 sizing. I ask cause even though it has a 1.0 pattern, most say its a stretchier material.  On Goat, the re-sell price of a size 8 is $85 less than an 8.5.  Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

Thanks, fam!

Tried looking in this thread and on page 1, but no luck.

How do RC 1.0 fit again? More like 1.0/2.0 sizing or 3.0 sizing. I ask cause even though it has a 1.0 pattern, most say its a stretchier material.  On Goat, the re-sell price of a size 8 is $85 less than an 8.5.  Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

Thanks, fam!

They fit more like the 3.0's. More loose than the rest of the 1.0 pairs. Tts works great.

They fit more like the 3.0's. More loose than the rest of the 1.0 pairs. Tts works great.

Do you have wide feet? Cuz I'm looking to get a RC 1.0 as well but wasn't too sure what size to pull the trigger because I wear a 9 with 3.0s and I my havens are 9.5

Do you have wide feet? Cuz I'm looking to get a RC 1.0 as well but wasn't too sure what size to pull the trigger because I wear a 9 with 3.0s and I my havens are 9.5
I have pretty wide feet yes. A 9 should work since they're more like 3.0's than the Havens I guess since Havens are 2.0's. At least for me it works fine with a size 11 and I'm 11.5 in most of my 1.0's. You can always take out the insoles if they would feel a bit small.

That's a great pic. What's the sizing on these when compared to UB? I may pick these up now.

Thanks. Definitely go .5 down. I wear a 10 and went with. 9.5, which is perfect for me. I was worried about the heel slipping others have experienced, but I've been good, so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom