ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most underrated  overrated: OG Purp
Fixed

And I own them 
laugh.gif

Just put a bid in on overkills for way over what I was originally gonna pay for them, but after 3 transactions falling through on these I just wanna get them in hand and stop obsessing over them and be able to rock them

is there a good boost shoe for training and the gym?
Boost isn't really great for weightlifting if you're incorporating it into leg day. For chest, back, and arms any boost model would be okay.
Ultra boost or pure boost are probably your best all around athletic shoe
Eqt and NMD aren't as great

Last edited:
Another eBay Flash coupon:

Save $15 on purchases of $75+ using code PSAVE15TODAY. Ends today at 10 PM PST.

Ok it's is my opinion that the OG Purp is among the most underrated. I mean most of us want them but probably won't go out of our way to get them.

Anyway how about this question. Which UB is the easiest to maintain besides TB's?

Ok it's is my opinion that the OG Purp is among the most underrated. I mean most of us want them but probably won't go out of our way to get them.

Anyway how about this question. Which UB is the easiest to maintain besides TB's?
Any black based or dark green CW

That's blasphemous considering you're in the NYC area lol. I'll do PH or chain pizza if they're the only gig in town and I never lived in a pizza mecca like you haha.
lol yeah I order from small pizza shops a lot more than there are stores of Pizza Hut across the country. 

But shoes that order pizza for you? 
nerd.gif
 can't tell if we're in the future or the past. 

Last edited:
In this dumb line to pick up Powerphases right now, already seen a few dudes rocking fufus, including the Run Through Time Mid UBs

Back
Top Bottom