ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This new internship got me reacting late to drops. Luckily the khakis sitting long enough to grab my size. All that I want now are Burg 3.0 and Zebruhs

There must've been a whole bunch of folks who ATC then checked if these were hype.

Plenty of sizes released and will probably release again.

Added a sz 10 immediately at 11am, got thru PP and it emptied my cart w/ 8:30 left in my timer. 
mean.gif

Thankfully I made sure to check again at 11:10 when I knew carts would empty and a FSR popped up again. Added the 10 to my cart again and got through.
glasses.gif

I think I like these more than the last Parley, too. Not sure if I'll keep both, or sell the previous darker pair. We'll see when these show up.

Idk, the Blue Datamosh NMDs were supposed to be the "girl" pair and they ended looking better between the two in hand. Im happy to grab this pair as well as the previous Parleys 
nthat.gif

Only issue is that I have the Triples Whites ( got them for $130 though) and these are kind of close to them

Last edited:

why are these khakis sitting on finishline?
I honestly think it's an inventory error since these weren't scheduled to drop until July. I ordered a pair, but I'm guessing it'll be cancelled. 

I mean, let's be real. These look way better than most 3.0's that've come out and are probably the closest alternative to the creams for UB's. No way there should still an FSR hours later.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a 'girl' color anymore.

You got Adidas selling rainbow shoes and Kith selling flamingo pink Men's products. Both to which are selling out.

Even Naked UBs which is a Women's based company sold out and resell is insane high on those (in Men's sizes).

There's no such thing as a 'girl' color anymore.

You got Adidas selling rainbow shoes and Kith selling flamingo pink Men's products. Both to which are selling out.

Even Naked UBs which is a Women's based company sold out and resell is insane high on those (in Men's sizes).
Yeah, I think the civilized, industrialized world has moved on from labeling colors as "boy's" or girl's". Anybody who hasn't is pretty much living in the past.

Cream gradients 2.0 and trace khakis will never be a cream 1.0.

Plus them trace khakis as I've said when they first ever had early photos still look like sandpaper joints to me.

I honestly think it's an inventory error since these weren't scheduled to drop until July. I ordered a pair, but I'm guessing it'll be cancelled. 

I mean, let's be real. These look way better than most 3.0's that've come out and are probably the closest alternative to the creams for UB's. No way there should still an FSR hours later.
Part of me thinks it's an inventory error too

Back
Top Bottom