ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Those are the new Climacools.  I have a bunch of in hand pics if you are interested
smile.gif
​please show, they're amazing

See the news on the usual sneaker sites about Adidas expanding the use of Parley style material to majority of Ultra Boosts? Gonna affect sizing going forward.
No I didn't see that.

I compared my first parley uncaged with this year's and both are noticeably more snug than other uncaged pairs. fortunately the limit was 2 on the icey blue parleys so I will be able to try on my usual UB size and a .5sz up.

I wear a 9 in 3.0. I have some room at the front of the toe box but it's fits me width wise. Should I go .5 down or up on 1.0? I would definitely like them to be a little more snug than these.

Hey NT Family. Need some of your insight.

Decided to sell my Cobra UBs to fund the OK EQTs. Put them up on Ebay and someone offered for more than what I put the BIN price at. I figure I'd accept. Didn't look at his profile until now. Looks like a new profile. Any way I can go about this without being screwed? Seems a little fishy but I'm not sure. Don't want to send them then he tells me he didn't get the shoes and got some Payless shoes instead.

Thanks in advance!

Decided to sell my Cobra UBs to fund the OK EQTs. Put them up on Ebay and someone offered for more than what I put the BIN price at. I figure I'd accept. Didn't look at his profile until now. Looks like a new profile. Any way I can go about this without being screwed? Seems a little fishy but I'm not sure. Don't want to send them then he tells me he didn't get the shoes and got some Payless shoes instead.

Thanks in advance!
dont do it. if its too good to be true, it usually is. 

Thanks in advance!
Probably a scam if he offered more than the BIN
But make sure if you do end up shipping you ship to the PP confirmed address and do tracking and document everything
Personally I would message back and forth with him to see if anything sounds suspicious before shipping anything

Any sites have the Triple White 3.0 left? I found some on Finishline but they don't ship international
My local Villa and they do have your 11.5.

My other Villa only has the 2.0 in a 13.  The Villa (retail store btw) that has the white 3.0 has the white 2.0 but in women's and I didn't even want to ask if they had a 13.5-14 lol.  Sorry bro.

Also, if anyone was looking, they had these in a 8.5, last pair.

Lmao so the buyer messaged me telling me that he's trying to pay but Ebay keeps asking him for my Paypal email. He told me he needs my Paypal email and we could just do the transaction from there. I told him no we should do it through Ebay. He told me "If you don't understand me then I will get from another seller." I said you can contact Ebay to see what the problem is and he told me to relist because he already found another seller. 
laugh.gif

Much love to the ocean, but if all UBs are gonna fit smaller and have that ridiculous elf toe that the Parleys have, I'm good with the pairs I already have.

Back
Top Bottom