ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice boost collection, really tempted to just pull the trigger on overkills. That size 12 price though :x

Dang your size is taxing lol. I had to pay resale on the OK EQTs as well because of their terrible release. Got mine for a steal though at 315. Seems like prices just keep climbing for these

Last edited:
Really started getting into Boost a year ago and never looked back. Funded most of my collection so far by selling Jordan's I collected that never will be worn. To be honest, I'm over Js and most Nikes nowadays. Just no appeal to me anymore.

Proud to say I only paid resell on 4 of the 12. Anyone care to guess which ones (2 should be obvious). Bound to pay more resale soon though as there are a couple grails on my radar.

Not pictured: Black/Gum NMD (beaters), Black/Grey UB3.0 UC (beaters), Oreo V2 (sold), Zebra V2 (sold), and a few multiples.

Dope collection. I got a similar size collection remaining after selling off some pairs and keeping only my must-haves.

View media item 2466086

For anyone who's ordered from 290 how's shipping? Is the extra $20 shipping opting worth it? 

Last edited:

For anyone who's ordered from 290 how's shipping? Is the extra $20 worth the double box from them? 
ummm sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt. they just throw it in a bag. so its hit or miss. ive had boxes come beat to crap and boxes that were in perfect condition. DHL is usually pretty good with packages though

Might be crazy to wear them today when it's gonna be really warm but, they look better with jeans :smokin

2exc13d.jpg

Was thinking about picking up the Nakeds for a summer 1.0 UB but I may just pick up the white 1.0's and call it a day

Although they are both very nice, white 1.0 has lower resell price and will for sure go with more items in your closet.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, they're only gonna go up like the rest of the 1.0's so I feel like I should grab them now while I can since I won't be able to catch a restock unfortunately

Anybody in Ireland, Offspring mens has opened in the Brown Thomas Dublin store. Has both TB UB 3.0, milled leather eqts, OG NMD R1s, and TB NMD R1s all in FSR

Back
Top Bottom