ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sizing on those 3 EQTs are US 9.5. The OK isn't that big to half a size up. Take 9.5 and you'll be good.

size 10 is my TTS and for some reason, the 9.5 WM I lucked out on feels like the exact same fit. Since you went 9.5 on all 3, should I stick to my TTS?

Last edited:

size 10 is my TTS and for some reason, the 9.5 WM I lucked out on feels like the exact same fit. Since you went 9.5 on all 3, should I stick to my TTS?
How does the 10 feel in your EQT OG? If there's space, I would suggest 9.5 on the OK.

How does the 10 feel in your EQT OG? If there's space, I would suggest 9.5 on the OK.
size 10 EQTs feel like my 9.5 PK NMDs which is great with a little bit space. I think Ill try for a 9.5, thanks brother! +repped

size 10 EQTs feel like my 9.5 PK NMDs which is great with a little bit space. I think Ill try for a 9.5, thanks brother! +repped

Yeah I'd say whatever worked on the OG will work here... I have gone TTS on both the OK and the Milled Leather... OK fits great, mL is a bit tight.

well, i don't need those black and white Y-3's anymore. Wasn't sure what to expect. Going to cancel my pre-order at Nordstroms.

Ditto :lol:

Stop with the vlog...stop with showing your podcast...stop with trying to be a rapper...stop... Dude is chasing after fame & trying to hard while doing it.

That Youtuber who reviewed the mc's might be the most cringy dude I've ever watched. Makes Teddy look pale in comparison. What a tryhard and awkward guy tbh. That vlog in the beginning at his work just seemed like an awkward attempt at copying Teddys style lol. Everything felt super forced and cringe until he started reviewing the shoe. I have to say his review was pretty good and honest. Better than Teddy who says 98% of every shoe with boost is "fiiiree".

Not the biggest fan of the mc's even if they're cool but definitely not a must cop for me. Might get them and take a look in person and return them if I don't like them. Trying to sell some shoes that I rarely wear at the moment and the mc's feel like a pair of shoes that I would almost never actually wear.

I actually like his videos. I pick and choose though. At least he keeps his vids in the 12 minute range.

I don't see how anyone could sit through one of TBG :rolleyes 30 minute videos for him to show a shoe for 30 seconds just to say he loves it, and give no camera angles.

Last edited:
lmao, I watched 15 seconds of that video and that dude sucks :lol:

The only MC I have ever really been a big fan of if the ID one, I dont think I need these, probably gunna oop my RRS pair if it ever ships.

Neighbourhood Iniki don't even have a release date and Adidas is already teasing this triple black 93/17???

SMDH

Last edited:
I'm about to treat myself and purchase a pair of UB from StockX, narrowed it down to the CNY UB 3.0 or the UB 1.0 in all white (black outsole), which one would you guys choose?

I currently have 2.0 and 3.0, but not a single pair of 1.0's lol

I'm about to treat myself and purchase a pair of UB from StockX, narrowed it down to the CNY UB 3.0 or the UB 1.0 in all white (black outsole), which one would you guys choose?

I currently have 2.0 and 3.0, but not a single pair of 1.0's lol
1.0, be sure to size accordingly though

Back
Top Bottom